CC Creation Compendium #34

What would you suggest we do?

Get people to properly compress their entries. The images of the last CC that were visible on the Front Page (11 of 51) amounted to about 20 MB. No wonder that is going to cause loading issues.

Personally, I prefer to fix problems outright as opposed to sticking them away in spoilers. But since I am neither staff nor CC host, that's unlikely to happen.

Cool, but err @OFF's link seems to be send to be kinda like dead.

Also, I'm glad the CC is now spoilered. It has made at least one potato-laptop user very happy :D.

It would be really cool if you could make a submission in some way
Also great work everybody
I love seeing all the epic artworks and builds the Creation Compendium has to Offer

Ada is my fiancée, I entered through her creativity
PxJPwn3.png

If I personally entered I would feel a little awkward as most of my content comes in the form of videos. I feel if I made a video people would think I'm only entering to advertise rather then joining in on the compendium spirits haha. I'd rather spectate and cheer on my fellow Terrarians!

Ada is my fiancée, I entered through her creativity
PxJPwn3.png

If I personally entered I would feel a little awkward as most of my content comes in the form of videos. I feel if I made a video people would think I'm only entering to advertise rather then joining in on the compendium spirits haha. I'd rather spectate and cheer on my fellow Terrarians!
I see your point :p
It would be really cool to see it every once in a while though

Back
Top Bottom