CC Creation Compendium #35

QuackersDelta

The Destroyer
index.php

It's no April Fools joke,
I assure you,
It's Creation Compendium,
Number Thirty-Five!
Welcome, ladies, gentlemen, and pranksters, to this month's Creation Compendium. We had a great bounty of entries this month, as usual, so let's cut to the chase. Throw your entries over to @darthmorf so you can get your entries in for next month!
Now, it's showtime!

---

dxPhZe2.jpg

ann_T

Really great work everyone! This CC was full of so much awesome.

That house by Fury is sick beyond measure. Great entries from everyone else too, though!

Thanks a lot, man! It's more than just a house ;) and as soon as I get a little more work done on a couple other areas there will be a new thread popping up somewhere...maybe in the "player-created game enhancements" section...

Whole load of very impressive 'real world' artworks there! :happy: Plus a load of wonderful in-game creations, some I'd already seen (@ann_T, @Khaios, @Curt0815, @Re-Misterio, @Fury from his mysterious video), and some I hadn't (@mordreda38, @Tenthy - is that a Stingray inspired sub?).

Thank you, brother. I've been able to do everything myself so far, but I might be posting for advice/help/suggestions in the T-Mec forums pretty soon. I'm about to embark on an engineering-spree to design a bunch of the puzzle ideas I have...

Back
Top Bottom