CC Creation Compendium #36

Oh, my entry didn't make it in? Well, there's always next month I guess...hopefully. Can I resubmit the entry I wanted to have in this month's CC since it didn't make it in this one?

Does every entry get in? Because there is no mine :(
Anyway, really cool entries, especially the Solar Armor model :)

So many cool builds and art! Awesome sauce! :cool:
[doublepost=1462246452,1462246056][/doublepost]
It's possible I missed your submission; could you link me to it?

It works for me. Can anyone else confirm this?
You didn't get my build either. I guess it'll have to go into the next one. Strange... :merchantwhat:

There are three things that come to my mind as I examine a CC thread:
  1. Examining what the other users have to offer and to appreciate their work.
  2. Participating in the Compendium itself when the time to show off your skills would come.
  3. Looking back at the other participants, imagining ourselves as those groups of friends who are seen together at odd times in a day, coming back from a very good time. This also goes hand in hand with Stage 1, potentially inspiring others to join along.
Overall, I am honored to have a spot on this, my first CC when I engaged in the Stage 1 thing mentioned above. Congrats to all and good luck to the next users on the 37th. :happy:

If I may ask. Does every submission go into the CC? Since my entry is not in the CC.

Oh, my entry didn't make it in? Well, there's always next month I guess...hopefully. Can I resubmit the entry I wanted to have in this month's CC since it didn't make it in this one?

It appears that my entry has also not made the cut. Not speaking for myself or my work, but it is disappointing when a person's art is overlooked like these other people have had happen to them.

edit: for reference; this one was mine. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?members/darthmorf.151/&page=3#profile-post-222580

Does every entry get in? Because there is no mine :(
Anyway, really cool entries, especially the Solar Armor model :)

So many cool builds and art! Awesome sauce! :cool:
[doublepost=1462246452,1462246056][/doublepost]
You didn't get my build either. I guess it'll have to go into the next one. Strange... :merchantwhat:
Ghad...
I'm so sorry guys, it seems I missed a page when putting it together...

I'll add the entries as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom