• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. A new patch is in QA - expect some Gamepad love, the return of Red's Pick and more. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

CC Creation Compendium #36

Pootin_cultist

Terrarian
I dont really like that kawaii cultist thing because "kawaii" is cringy, the lunatic cultist is one of my favorite bosses, and the cultist is evil not cute.

GORYTiger8

Spazmatism
I love these events as they allow people to express creativity, and honestly I love looking at the things people do, the majority are amazing.

Squideer

Official Terrarian
A lot of nice entries this month, I swear I'm going to enter something for the next compendium.

...Soon
...Maybe
...Don't count on it.

Ezel

Official Terrarian
Awesome entries like always. That comic cover one is my personal favourite. :D

There were also many great arts such as Rya's Solar Warrior.

Daikonradish

Official Terrarian
i am gonna have to take notes from todays CC. some of the builds here would make wicked homes.

also, that pixel art in GMod.
Heheh. @Cenx's best Terraria Online avatar (namely that during Christmas Season 2013) is one that has earned its place, a voice of reason, amidst all that other random stuff.
You're still the best; if not, the Greatest Of All Time. The game wouldn't be the same without you. :happy:

uniqueguy

Terrarian
Rare
[doublepost=1463857440,1463856896][/doublepost]If u put an activator with a pressure plate and lever+dirt block and then pull the lever and push the pressure plate to see the magic ;)
It works only on the PC version of the game ! :)

Top Bottom