CC Creation Compendium #38

Another few fun facts: the pillar alone connecting the skybridge to the main base took me MORE THAN AN HOUR to do (Mostly hammering slopes). The pillar + sky bridge is made out of crystal block. The sky bridge took me about ~25m to do, and 10m to align the spacings for the campfires (which became 15m because I had to redo an alignment, oh glorious OCD!).. but the design of the pillar and the adjoining Y-juncture took me about 20m to lay, and 1 HOUR to hammer down (Originally 40-ish minutes, but the game crashed w/ "Out Of Memory" attempting to snap it after the finish, losing about 15% progress on the pillar but only 5% of the mats I had allocated for it).

So here's some advice from me, so you don't get caught in the same scenario: if you feel you've made great progress in a build, FORCE A SAVE.

A lot of great entries, but my favorite is the pyramid by @Shadow_Mantis . Simple and elegant.
And @ann_T 's build is unimaginable. If this was built by hand, without using an editor - then it's absolutely astounding. Not saying that this isn't impressive if external editors were used, of course.

For some of the spacings (read: skybridge) I resorted to an older measurement mechanic (aka 'torch distance') as the Grand Design didn't reach that far. :dryadwink:

And yes, all this was done by hand, although using the UFO mount made the pillar slightly easier.

Ignoring verbal warnings to stop off-topic discussion.
There is more news about Cenx's Pokemon Go than Terraria Otherworld :3 :)

There is more news about Cenx's Pokemon Go than Terraria Otherworld :3 :)

Three different moderators have posted verbal warnings on this page telling everyone to stay on-topic, so you have received an Off-Topic warning mark for not doing so.

Remember, the Creation Compendium is not about winning, and not about fame. It is showing the content of your character that makes your entry a true work of art. In this way, we are all capable of choosing our own truth and ideals.

Back
Top Bottom