CC Creation Compendium #38

So what you're saying is...

...I should have duck machines in all my entries to make sure people keep paying attention?
Do you like duck machines? XD How do you feel about shooting ducks? If you like shooting them you should try out my Duck Hunt like game, Duck Duck Dart.
It's basically a giant duck machine that randomly spawns ducks with it slowly increasing the number of ducks spawned over time, but being used for a mini-game.
`:)

Do you like duck machines? XD How do you feel about shooting ducks? If you like shooting them you should try out my Duck Hunt like game, Duck Duck Dart.
It's basically a giant duck machine that randomly spawns ducks with it slowly increasing the number of ducks spawned over time, but being used for a mini-game.
`:)
To be honest, I don't really like shooting ducks unless it's a duck shooting a duck and that neither of the ducks are defenceless. That's why I like Duck Game but not Shoot the Duck. Good map though.

I call it the "Bustling Hive." It shows the hive in the jungle with a few honeyfalls in the background. The bees are swarming the honeyfalls, doing... I don't know, but it looks neat. The Queen Bee is also inspectimg the tree that has broken a hole through the side of the hive. In the foreground, the is a character (Female, obviously) wearing Shadow Armor trying to make friends with one of the bees.

I call it the "Bustling Hive." It shows the hive in the jungle with a few honeyfalls in the background. The bees are swarming the honeyfalls, doing... I don't know, but it looks neat. The Queen Bee is also inspectimg the tree that has broken a hole through the side of the hive. In the foreground, the is a character (Female, obviously) wearing Shadow Armor trying to make friends with one of the bees.
I was reffering to the "Bees?" Meme, but ok.

@QuackersDelta i have no clue where to post this so im posting it here. " Mushroom House" (Creative Compendium Entry)
Mushroom house.png

Back
Top Bottom