CC Creation Compendium # 39

I've been wanting to have my own submission in the creation compendium but everytime i see the work of others, it just blew me away and i end up asking myself "will i be able to create something worthy for CC?"

I really like @Zoomo's entry the most!

I've been wanting to have my own submission in the creation compendium but everytime i see the work of others, it just blew me away and i end up asking myself "will i be able to create something worthy for CC?"
risk it thats what i did and hey in steam people really like it thats my tip post it in steam and see if people like it

I really like @Zoomo's entry the most!

Everything is worthy of the CC, as long as it's Terraria related. Don't let the other submissions demotivate you, let them inspire you instead!

Great to see how good everyone is at this! Especially liking that slanted house, may have been simple, but dead creative.

Back
Top Bottom