CC Creation Compendium #40

Even if all I've got to offer is cookies, it makes me so proud to be a part of a living and thriving community! No other game I play has such a rich and cultured fanbase. We rock guys! Go Terrarians! :D
That gives me an idea. Do you mind if I make Terraria cookies?

That gives me an idea. Do you mind if I make Terraria cookies?
I mean, I don't have any authority over who gets to make Terraria cookies, but I myself personally do not mind at all! I cannot speak for the comapanies and individuals who own the rights to Terraria, but since parody is protected speech and the devs are probably more busy adding awesome underground desert stuff I think you're safe :p

I mean, I don't have any authority over who gets to make Terraria cookies, but I myself personally do not mind at all! I cannot speak for the comapanies and individuals who own the rights to Terraria, but since parody is protected speech and the devs are probably more busy adding awesome underground desert stuff I think you're safe :p
I'm not Re-Logic, but the chances of getting a Cease & Desist order for baking some Terraria themed cookies in your spare time for non-commercial purposes are very slim indeed. :)

Hehe, I love those Pumpking cookies. They're so precious.

Every sign in my submission has info about the yoyo. Its name, whether or not it has a One Drop counterpart, base damage, where to obtain it, and a bit of trivia. Despite that, I'm still blown away by the detail that went into some of those in-game screenshots. Particularly Ann_T's skull - it's gotta be my favorite.

Yay, outshined by everyone again :sigh:
You really put a wet blanket on my already pathetic self-esteem here.

Ah, there are really some lovely entries to be seen here :)
And it really came as a suprise to see Daimera's work here once again as well :eek:

As a fan of Boss 3 theme, I enjoy the remix that Eris Falling has made :)

(Yes, I know I'm late, I thought I've replied earlier to this <.<; )

Would it be possible for me to submit a complex fiction based around Terraria, or must I build something ingame? I cannot draw, so that's out of the question.

Would it be possible for me to submit a complex fiction based around Terraria, or must I build something ingame? I cannot draw, so that's out of the question.
Literature is accepted into the CC, however if it's a long piece I recommend you submit it in chapters over multiple CCs.

Back
Top Bottom