CC Creation Compendium #43

You must respect your drawings are horrible

bit harsh mate

I havent even drawn anything in like, 3 months! Let a man alone! besides, i was just saying what a good job everyone had done. Christ, it's like I can't please anyone today are you having a laugh?

eyyy leave a man be, the :red:s even your proiblem? Yknow I mean a aint' the person to shred other people, i like leaving people be, but if im honest your nut exactly Leonardo davinci yourself either. This is like tit for tat, like two toddelrs throwing lego bricks at each other as part of some disagreement if we're gonna smacktalk the relative qualities and failings of our drawing skills.

You must respect your drawings are horrible
@luisricardohd, since you're new here you may not realize that members are expected to treat others with respect, and this was quite rude to say.
eyyy leave a man be, the :red:s even your proiblem? Yknow I mean a aint' the person to shred other people, i like leaving people be, but if im honest your nut exactly Leonardo davinci yourself either. This is like tit for tat, like two toddelrs throwing lego bricks at each other as part of some disagreement if we're gonna smacktalk the relative qualities and failings of our drawing skills.
Don't keep it going Shotte. Just report it and move on, don't take the bait.

@luisricardohd, since you're new here you may not realize that members are expected to treat others with respect, and this was quite rude to say.

Don't keep it going Shotte. Just report it and move on, don't take the bait.

Aye yeah thanks man my bad. I overdid it a bit after I got back in I was just kinda babbling but I'm feeling better now (probably not for long, oops). Sorry.

I like this one, does anyone know what armor/wings/accessories she has?

20161209_162136.png

(Please note I'm not putting this in for the competition, I'm just posting saying that I like it)

Last edited:
Doing give away send game invite to Bdizz1986

@Ty123456789

This Thread is not the place to advertise game giveaways. Posts are required to be related to the Topic of the Thread when posting, and failure to comply to this can result in warnings for members.

The proper place to do a giveaway is to start a Thread in this crossroads Section if it's a Terraria giveaway: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/the-crossroads-general-cross-platform-talk.2/

Or in Off-Topic, if the games you are giving away are not related to Terraria: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/off-topic.32/

Feel free to PM myself or any Staff Member if you have questions about how this works.

On the topic of the CC. It is a wonderful CC as always. I enjoy Daria's & Daimera's entries in particular.

I like this one, does anyone know what armor/wings/accessories she has?

View attachment 151159
(Please note I'm not putting this in for the competition, I'm just posting saying that I like it)
Can't really say on quite a bit, but aren't those the demon wings.
The flame thrower & harp.
I would guess demonite armor, but could be way off.
The sword could be the murasame, light sword/blade, or possibly ... the corruption sword part of the terra blade. Don't really know but that is my guess.
The mask I recognize from somewhere, but can not place it... Bout' all I can remember...:dryadsmile:

Can't really say on quite a bit, but aren't those the demon wings.
The flame thrower & harp.
I would guess demonite armor, but could be way off.
The sword could be the murasame, light sword/blade, or possibly ... the corruption sword part of the terra blade. Don't really know but that is my guess.
The mask I recognize from somewhere, but can not place it... Bout' all I can remember...:dryadsmile:
Thanks for the help the mask (as far as I know) if the mime mask

Back
Top Bottom