CC Creation Compendium #49

Some houses made in game are quite good, if you look at past CCs.
And again, it's just personal preference. For me the abundance of houses in this contest really degrade the quality but I can tell that lots of people put hard work and effort into making those houses (and they're all better than my granite box)

Here's my entry, my first roller coaster! Feel free to check it out!

Attachments

• Jack's_Track.wld
    2.7 MB · Views: 229
Please also post a screenshot, rather than a world file :)
If it's a roller coaster, then I think a video would be more suitable.

@JackFury OBS is a free and easy screen recorder, hand break is a free and easy video converter, and YouTube is a free and easy video sharing site. I'd love to see it dude.

This one seems to be the most popular, it's always first and it's on every cc :D:p
cc.png

Viram O Meu Olho Por Ai?
index.php
From what I know, that eye of Cthulhu is not your art, but from someone named gturbo5 on deviantart. Are you claiming it is yours? Google translate doesn't too too well sometimes.
Or
Pelo que eu sei, esse olho de Cthulhu não é sua arte, mas de alguém chamado gturbo5 em deviantart. Você está afirmando que é seu? O Google traduz não muito bem às vezes

From what I know, that eye of Cthulhu is not your art, but from someone named gturbo5 on deviantart. Are you claiming it is yours? Google translate doesn't too too well sometimes.
The image is from one of the Steam trading cards for Terraria, pretty sure it was done by @Jimmarn.

If you think someone may be posting work that isn't theirs and taking credit for it, please report it to the staff instead of making an accusation. Let us handle situations like this, please.

index.php

It's time yet again, for another Creation Compendium!
Cue the music!

...Or not!
It's almost time for summer, isn't that awesome? Probably not, the heat sucks. But hey, at least you get to enjoy an awesome batch of creations from the community itself!
Before we begin though, remember that if you want to enter for CC#50, post your creation to @darthmorf!
Don't know how to enter? Here's a handy guide!

Wanna see the previous CC? Check this out!
Now, it's showtime!

index.php

uZbDvp1.png

@anna.writerchick

[doublepost=1497928502,1497928412][/doublepost]Project El Dorado Coming Soon... :D

Back
Top Bottom