• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

CC Creation Compendium #50

InstaFiz

Slime Collector
Amazing!
Absolutely amazing!
Now let's go over some favorites...
First of all, that item flowchart made me laugh so hard. It was pure!
@Loffy09 , back at it again with those Kirby entries!
@Jetstream ∞ , well this is a surprise! Didn't think that you would submit an entry!
@ppowersteef , hope your time to make that was worth it. :D
@Peetaco , Overwatch is awesome. Cool entry!
A huge thanks to all the talented creators, and dathmorf and QuackersDelta for bringing these awesome CC's to us! You all rock!

LuminaryEm

Steampunker
Here's to 50 more CC, Everyone that takes part of it is an amazing person in my books <3
[doublepost=1499048914,1499048869][/doublepost]
Amazing!
Absolutely amazing!
@Jetstream ∞ , well this is a surprise! Didn't think that you would submit an entry!
A huge thanks to all the talented creators, and dathmorf and QuackersDelta for bringing these awesome CC's to us! You all rock!
<3

Loffy09

Spazmatism
Amazing!
Absolutely amazing!
Thank you! Expect another one for next month hehe

M4D-4LI3N

Retinazer
Wow, 50 months, that's a lot! I've been following CC for quite a while, long before i became a member of TCF. @Daimera 's art was one of the reasons i joined TCF if i'm being honest. I really hoped to be 10% as good as @Daimera or @Suweeka so i could post something here and be proud of it. I'm not sure if i am anywhere near to be 10% as good as those two but i'm proud as hell of being able to share my art with all the TCF community, along other great artists in a special CC.

Feutor

Official Terrarian
#19 is the best piece of terraria art I have ever seen, the amount of details that have been added while still keeping the tone as dark as possible for an especially spooky atmosphere blew my mind. It's so awesome !

Top Bottom