CC Creation Compendium #50

Amazing!
Absolutely amazing!
Now let's go over some favorites...
First of all, that item flowchart made me laugh so hard. It was pure!
@Loffy09 , back at it again with those Kirby entries!
@Jetstream ∞ , well this is a surprise! Didn't think that you would submit an entry!
@ppowersteef , hope your time to make that was worth it. :D
@Peetaco , Overwatch is awesome. Cool entry!
A huge thanks to all the talented creators, and dathmorf and QuackersDelta for bringing these awesome CC's to us! You all rock!

Here's to 50 more CC, Everyone that takes part of it is an amazing person in my books <3
[doublepost=1499048914,1499048869][/doublepost]
Amazing!
Absolutely amazing!
@Jetstream ∞ , well this is a surprise! Didn't think that you would submit an entry!
A huge thanks to all the talented creators, and dathmorf and QuackersDelta for bringing these awesome CC's to us! You all rock!
<3

Amazing!
Absolutely amazing!
Thank you! Expect another one for next month hehe

Wow, 50 months, that's a lot! I've been following CC for quite a while, long before i became a member of TCF. @Daimera 's art was one of the reasons i joined TCF if i'm being honest. I really hoped to be 10% as good as @Daimera or @Suweeka so i could post something here and be proud of it. I'm not sure if i am anywhere near to be 10% as good as those two but i'm proud as hell of being able to share my art with all the TCF community, along other great artists in a special CC.

#19 is the best piece of terraria art I have ever seen, the amount of details that have been added while still keeping the tone as dark as possible for an especially spooky atmosphere blew my mind. It's so awesome !

Wish I could figure out how to post a image to the profile to try for the 51st CC.
You can upload your image to Imgur and then use this bb code link

fZyMBBc.png

Once you have that BB code link, you can pop that onto the profile of @QuackersDelta

View attachment 175190

My and my friends terraria castle. Will take a lot time to finish it. But I hope this map will be one of the best around. Map designer: FattyMcblunt. He in my opinion the best builder on console terraria. Pixel art builder: me(djxavier or Mast3RRBlast3R).View attachment 175191

@DjXavier1999

This Thread is for discussing this current month's entries that are part of the CC. Posting your creation like this when it isn't part of the CC is considered off-topic.

If you mean to submit this as part of next month's Creation Compendium, you may do so by posting a link to your creation on @QuackersDelta 's Profile. And it will be part of next month's CC.

If you want to share your Creation with other Forum Members overall, the proper way to do so will be to create a Thread in this section here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/in-game-creations-screenshots.91/ Posting creations in this manner when they are not related to the Thread Topic is considered Off-Topic and advertising in this context.

@DjXavier1999

This Thread is for discussing this current month's entries that are part of the CC. Posting your creation like this when it isn't part of the CC is considered off-topic.

If you mean to submit this as part of next month's Creation Compendium, you may do so by posting a link to your creation on @QuackersDelta 's Profile. And it will be part of next month's CC.

If you want to share your Creation with other Forum Members overall, the proper way to do so will be to create a Thread in this section here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/in-game-creations-screenshots.91/ Posting creations in this manner when they are not related to the Thread Topic is considered Off-Topic and advertising in this context.
Oops my bad. I got confused lol. I'll delete it

Back
Top Bottom