Wow all of them look great!!!
Alright, alright, party's over.
On with the old, and forwards with the new! It's time for another Creation Compendium! Number fifty-one!
This is usually the part where I say something nonsensical or whatever, but I do have an announcement on behalf of the CC team.
As of today, we will be filtering out any content that is deemed "low-effort" posts. This rule is mainly directed to memes and image macros, which we have deemed unfit for the Compendium. These posts will be filtered at the team's discretion. If you have any further questions, feel free to discuss with either me or @darthmorf.
Creation Compendium Rules, Regulations and FAQ:
1) All entries must be submitted to the hosting member's profile NOT via PM (See the previous CC to determine who is next on the rotation).
2) All entries must be Terraria related in some way or another, whether that is ingame, art, music literature or any other form of creativity.
3) Each user may only submit one entry per month. Group entries are allowed, but all members who worked on the project must be credited and proof of consent from each member must be given. Group entries do count as a user's single entry.
3) Plagiarism is strictly not tolerated. Any evidence of such matters should be sent to a member of staff privately as soon as possible. The CC operates on a 'two strikes and you're out' system; after two offenses a user will be permanently banned from entering into all future Creation Compendiums.
4) The CC is a showcase, not a contest. All entries submitted (that are within the rules) will make it into the post.
5) Low effort posts will be rejected. This includes entries such as memes, image macros, and other such content that does not contribute to the Compendium's message of expressing your creativity. These "low-effort entries" will be taken out at the CC team's discretion.
If you have any more questions, feel free to ask @darthmorf, @QuackersDelta or any other member of staff.
We hope that this will improve the quality of Creation Compendium, and that users will be encouraged to enter some great content!
Finally, I'll remind you that this month's CC entries should be going to @darthmorf, not me!
Don't know how to post your creation? Consult this handy guide!
And with that out of the way, let's get to the entries!
Montezumal & Nekomiya
This isn't all! Check this album for all of it!
ONLY A Random User
Missed the party? Check out our last Creation Compendium!
The CC is posted on the first of ever month. We normally accept entries until the night before.How long does the submission range for these usually last? I've never actually submitted to the CC, although I always check the CC and I adore what you amazingly talented people submit. I might try to see what I can do with my (very basic and childish) artistic skill and submit one in the next CC.