CC Creation Compendium #51

does it count as a 'group entry' if one person did all the did all the designing and building, but a second person did all the material gathering, storage management, material delivery to and from the designer, along with hours and hours of murdering monsters to keep them off of the combat-inept designer so they can work?

does it count as a 'group entry' if one person did all the did all the designing and building, but a second person did all the material gathering, storage management, material delivery to and from the designer, along with hours and hours of murdering monsters to keep them off of the combat-inept designer so they can work?
It is down to the entrants to decide on that case.

Fun fact, the idea for the "Decade-Long Aftermath" came when I didn't have enough glass walls to put in... then I suddenly had the destructive suggestion of "destroying" the house, giving it an abandoned feel, and thus that piece of dead architecture came into being.

Who knows what in the name of the Moon Lord I'll be throwing into the cauldron for the next CC?

I didn't see the one I posted.:( I'm not sure if it was because I posted it too late, even though I'm pretty sure I didn't, but will it make it into the next one if I re-post it?

Back
Top Bottom