• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

CC Creation Compendium #52

TriforceShard

Slime Collector
I always look forward to the first day of the month, because that's when everyone's awesome art is showcased! This month is no exception! Everyone's entries are great!

Last edited:

InstaFiz

Slime Collector
So let's say you built a logo... how would you get an image of the build without a background?

Cyanopsia

King Slime
• Builds thing for CC
• Asks friends for feedback
• Receives feedback which would be really good to add
• Doesn't submit building until feedback is implemented
• Forgets to implement feedback

And that's why I never enter the Creation Compendium!

Avas_Arts

Duke Fishron
I love these entries! A bunch of unique and cool stuff! It kinda makes me want to participate in the next one...

KinoCornell

Official Terrarian
This might be a weird question, but in the logo for this CC, what are those bricks that look like riveted steel beams?

Top Bottom