CC Creation Compendium #52

darthmorf

Treederator
Staff member
1D6ljY3.png

Welcome everyone to the 52nd Creation Compendium.
This month, we're running something pretty special (in addition the the cracking creations); a contest for a new logo! (Thanks to @Khaios for making this competition style one, and the Terraria Community members for giving permission to use their OCs!) Don't worry, it won't effect the normal entries, which should be sent to @QuackersDelta.
For more information, check this spoiler:
Competition Rules and Information:

- Competition entries should be put on @darthmorf 's profile clearly stating what they are.

- Each entry must contain 4 key elements: A logo (example 1, example 2), a banner (example 1, example 2), a divider (example 1, example 2) and a footer (example 1, example 2).

- Each entry must follow the standard Creation Compendium rules.

- Winner(s) will be revealed next month, and their entry used as official Creation Compendium art, featured on the front page.

- You may enter both the competition and the Creation Compendium.

- Entries should be of a similar dimension to the examples. (The banner should be exactly the same.)

We have also clarified Rule #6 as there was some confusion as to the definition of "Low effort posts". Make sure to read the updated rules:
Creation Compendium Rules, Regulations and FAQ:

1) All entries must be submitted to the hosting member's profile NOT via PM (See the previous CC to determine who is next on the rotation).

2) All entries must be Terraria related in some way or another, whether that is ingame, art, music literature or any other form of creativity.

3) Each user may only submit one entry per month. Group entries are allowed, but all members who worked on the project must be credited and proof of consent from each member must be given. Group entries do count as a user's single entry.

4) Plagiarism is strictly not tolerated. Any evidence of such matters should be sent to a member of staff privately as soon as possible. The CC operates on a 'two strikes and you're out' system; after two offenses a user will be permanently banned from entering into all future Creation Compendiums.

5) The CC is a showcase, not a contest. All entries submitted (that are within the rules) will make it into the post.

6) Content such as memes, image macros, and other such content that does not contribute to the Compendium's message of expressing your creativity will be rejected. These "low-effort entries" will be taken out at the CC team's discretion.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask @darthmorf, @QuackersDelta or any other member of staff.

Now, onto this months entries!

FKamfed.png

QOGryyc.png

@Khaios

FKamfed.png

That's all for this month! Check back next week for more awesome stuff and the contest winners! Good luck with all your entries and enjoy your month.

~Click here for last month's compendium~

LeSCGS2.png

Last edited:
Such great stuff this month, a lot of wonderful entries to look through. There are so many talented members, every month is so impressive. I especially loved ppowersteef's eclipse art, T-rexdescendant's fishron's drawing, and Doubleozero7's fantastic real life eclipse entry. Just fabulous stuff from everyone.

Thanks to darthmorf and Quackers for organizing this for the community every month.

lol @doublezero7.

I made a post during the Solar Eclipse in general discussion asking what people were gonna do to prepare for it using in game references.

It got moved to the off topic discussion 8(

Wow! Tons of amazing entries. This is one of the best in awhile. I would try to pin down a favorite, but there's too many of them. Also exited for the logo competition.

Fantastic CC, it's nice to see special kinds of creations like the Moon Lord sculpture, custom soundtracks and the unique fishron drawing by T-rexdecendant.

The Logo competition sounds surely interesting. I would like to participate. But honestly. I didn't saw anything wrong with the old logo. :)

In-game build logo's or pixel art would be more Terraria-like than drawn logo's. but I think it might be worth the try regardless.

Fantastic CC, it's nice to see special kinds of creations like the Moon Lord sculpture, custom soundtracks and the unique fishron drawing by T-rexdecendant.

The Logo competition sounds surely interesting. I would like to participate. But honestly. I didn't saw anything wrong with the old logo. :)

In-game build logo's or pixel art would be more Terraria-like than drawn logo's. but I think it might be worth the try regardless.
Us and the staff thought it might be nice to mix it up a bit, as we've used that logo for quite a while now.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the old logo. That doesn't mean it isn't fun to mix in something new now and again ^.^ I'm almost certain that you will see the original banner up most of the time.

lol @doublezero7.

I made a post during the Solar Eclipse in general discussion asking what people were gonna do to prepare for it using in game references.

It got moved to the off topic discussion 8(
Haha I'm glad you liked it, it's certainly not the prettiest entry in here but it's all I could think about during the eclipse.

Lmao, they didnt want to have two Creation Compendiums in a row on the front page so they archived and removed 51 and replaced with the new one (52). Some very interesting entries for this month. Personally, Planterraria's sketch with the eyes was pretty cool sort of making the game more 3-dimensional. Ppowersteef has always had great art skills and was one of the first people to greet me to the forums. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to this month for the ANTICIPATED 1.3 console update.

Lmao, they didnt want to have two Creation Compendiums in a row on the front page so they archived and removed 51 and replaced with the new one (52). Some very interesting entries for this month. Personally, Planterraria's sketch with the eyes was pretty cool sort of making the game more 3-dimensional. Ppowersteef has always had great art skills and was one of the first people to greet me to the forums. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to this month for the ANTICIPATED 1.3 console update.
The previous CC is always archived, it was just more obvious this time as there wasn't an article in between.
[doublepost=1504287063,1504287024][/doublepost]
Banner Example 1 gives a 404 error. :p

Good luck to people entering though. :)
Should be fixed now! Thanks for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom