CC Creation Compendium #53

Discussion in 'Community Projects' started by QuackersDelta, Oct 4, 2017.

1. TriforceShard

TriforceShard Slime Collector

Well done as always! My favorites are... *proceeds to list everyone's names who submitted their creations*

BlueJay_T_Gaming likes this.
  2. OnlyMessier16

OnlyMessier16 Skeletron Prime

Just like every other cc this one delivers on showcasing the amazing things that the people have made.

3. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

It's kind of nice to see the attention of Ocram/Console content has gotten suddenly. :p

Nice work everyone.

darthmorf likes this.
  4. Alliostra

Alliostra Terrarian

5. Third

Third Terrarian

these are great goodjob guys!!!

6. Khaios

Khaios Retinazer

Are you referring to the little block of text at the beginning of the post? I don't think that's a poem, but rather a very brief ghost story to announce the CC ^.^

darthmorf and TheGeckoGamer like this.
  7. TheGeckoGamer

TheGeckoGamer Plantera

Shia Lebeouf...

On topic now, my favorite posts were probably @Alliostra, @TheGreenTruffle, @Daimera, and @ppowersteef. Once again, amazing entries by everyone!

Khaios and QuackersDelta like this.
  8. Terraria's minion

Terraria's minion Skeletron Prime

I like the ocram art just as a final goodbye. Ill never forget console edition. I know its not leaving but ocram is and Terraria Console is the only reason why I play Terraria in the first place. My friend told me about it and I honesly thought it would be terrible but now I have HOURS AND HOURS played. Terraria is a great game and its sad seeing Ocram leaving... :(

9. Mul Kuri

Mul Kuri Terrarian

OMG that Frostmourn is too amazing:passionate::passionate::passionate::passionate:

10. OBlueStreakNGU

OBlueStreakNGU Terrarian

I made it in :')

11. Gamma Sandwich

Gamma Sandwich Steampunker

Another fantastic submits! Thank you everyone for sending them in. This is one of my favorite things about Terraria.

12. ReusableLime20

ReusableLime20 Slime Collector

I really want to put one of my bases on CC, but I've been too lazy to make a bunch of screenshots and put them together.

TheGeckoGamer likes this.
  13. TheGeckoGamer

TheGeckoGamer Plantera

use the capture feature in terraria itself. you can screenshot your ENTIRE build in one picture!

ReusableLime20 likes this.
  14. ReusableLime20

ReusableLime20 Slime Collector

Funnily enough, I was actually going to look that mode up to see if I could do that. Thanks for saving me that time!

TheGeckoGamer likes this.
  15. Aiflynn

Aiflynn Plantera

Funny how the thing killing Ocram is giving him the most attention. Loving that Ocram artwork.

16. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

You don't realise to miss things untill it's gone. :)

Aiflynn likes this.
  17. Mohara

Mohara Official Terrarian

haha ty

18. Cyastic

Cyastic Plantera

These compendiums are always the perfect blend of awe inspiring and charm. Really makes me want to get working on a new project. Great job creators, you're awesome as always! :dryadhappy:

ppowersteef likes this.
  19. Elin la Verde

Elin la Verde Retinazer

Sweet, lovely, just as always. : )

20. Chino

Chino Official Terrarian

I like that guy build a Frostmourne