CC Creation Compendium #55

QuackersDelta

The Destroyer
lM2gzKR.png

It's time for another Creation Compendium, now at number fifty-five!

For this CC we have some interesting news! First off, I'm leaving the Creation Compendium organization team. It's been a wonderful two years, but my motivation and general interest in the whole community project has, unfortunately, been dropping.

"But Quackers, how ever will we survive? Think of Darthmorf's poor mental health!" Don't fret, friends, because we've got a wonderful new member to replace me! I'd like to give a formal welcome to @Khaios. You may know this talented forums member from his stellar in-game builds, or his adorable doggos. I'll leave the introductions to Khaios himself, lest I get ahead of myself and his reputation, but I have full faith in his capabilities to keep Creation Compendium running!

Enough of the teary goodbyes and polite hellos, however. We've got a month of creations to cover!
As a reminder, please send December's CC entries to @darthmorf, and read up on our rule list! Don't know how to enter? Consult this handy guide!
Creation Compendium Rules, Regulations and FAQ:

1) All entries must be submitted to the hosting member's profile NOT via PM (See the previous CC to determine who is next on the rotation).

2) All entries must be Terraria related in some way or another, whether that is ingame, art, music literature or any other form of creativity.

3) Each user may only submit one entry per month. Group entries are allowed, but all members who worked on the project must be credited and proof of consent from each member must be given. Group entries do count as a user's single entry.

4) Plagiarism is strictly not tolerated. Any evidence of such matters should be sent to a member of staff privately as soon as possible. The CC operates on a 'two strikes and you're out' system; after two offenses a user will be permanently banned from entering into all future Creation Compendiums.

5) The CC is a showcase, not a contest. All entries submitted (that are within the rules) will make it into the post.

6) Content such as memes, image macros, and other such content that does not contribute to the Compendium's message of expressing your creativity will be rejected. These "low-effort entries" will be taken out at the CC team's discretion.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask @darthmorf, @Khaios or any other member of staff.

Now, let's get on with it already!
k5zzbFj.png

PckdgNS.jpg

@AniNerbe

31RWaw3.png

-Previous CC-

Everyone's looks really good! Not better than mine though. I'm still improving, but I'm trying my best. The pixel art ones are quite honestly my favorites.

You've done really well to host the CC for years since I've seen it the first time, Quackers.
Thank you for the time taken from it, the random messages you always did from the start and using your own profile as a submission host.

Good luck with the extra time you have now to do whatever you like. :p

A really great round of entries this month, so fun to look over everything.

Thank you Quackers for all the time you’ve given organizing this for the forums, and welcome to Khaios.

The new creations here are lookin fine indeed, sad to know that you're leaving, so I bid you farewell, and have a nice day @QuackersDelta.
And maybe I'll try participating in this, I have made a drawing of all vanilla bosses for a reason afterall.

Back
Top Bottom