CC Creation Compendium #56

I feel so cheeky making a Halloween build on Christmas, lol.
It's never too late for this kind of stuff. :dryadsmile:

QUESTION!!! I have always been a mobile terraria player, but I got a new computer. I have a HP windows 10, can I get terraria through steam on my new computer or in any other way?
Like darthmorf said, you can obtain a copy of Terraria for your PC through Steam or via GOG.com.
This is the link for the Steam version*, and likewise for GOG.
(*requires Steam installation)

Wonderful entries for the new year. Really love the details that went into Solo-lon and Blue_M4age’s artwork.

New year, new hosts. Thanks to darth and Khaios for organizing, and a goodbye thank you to Quackers.
How do you find out the next CC’s theme?

Hello maybe this is not the right place to ask but jow I can post my art on @Khaios page. Do I need a link ?

Yeah, you aren't able to upload images to profile pages on TCF, but you can still put images in the posts. You'll need to start with an image sharing website (I use imgur.com). Upload your image to the site of your choice, then get the URL of the image. Then, on my profile page, you can type
Code:
[IMG]example.com[/IMG]
to get the image to appear. Simply replace "example.com" with your image's URL. Let me know if you have any problems ^.^

Yeah, you aren't able to upload images to profile pages on TCF, but you can still put images in the posts. You'll need to start with an image sharing website (I use imgur.com). Upload your image to the site of your choice, then get the URL of the image. Then, on my profile page, you can type
Code:
[IMG]example.com[/IMG]
to get the image to appear. Simply replace "example.com" with your image's URL. Let me know if you have any problems ^.^
Thank you !

lM2gzKR.png

We're bringing in the new year in a great way, with a new Creation Compendium!
Welcome to issue #56, featuring lots of festive entries submitted over the past month!

Make sure to read the rules and send all entries for next month to @Khaios.
Here's a guide on how to enter the CC.
Creation Compendium Rules, Regulations and FAQ:

1) All entries must be submitted to the hosting member's profile NOT via PM (See the previous CC to determine who is next on the rotation).

2) All entries must be Terraria related in some way or another, whether that is ingame, art, music literature or any other form of creativity.

3) Each user may only submit one entry per month. Group entries are allowed, but all members who worked on the project must be credited and proof of consent from each member must be given. Group entries do count as a user's single entry.

4) Plagiarism is strictly not tolerated. Any evidence of such matters should be sent to a member of staff privately as soon as possible. The CC operates on a 'two strikes and you're out' system; after two offenses a user will be permanently banned from entering into all future Creation Compendiums.

5) The CC is a showcase, not a contest. All entries submitted (that are within the rules) will make it into the post.

6) Content such as memes, image macros, and other such content that does not contribute to the Compendium's message of expressing your creativity will be rejected. These "low-effort entries" will be taken out at the CC team's discretion.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask @darthmorf, @Khaios or any other member of staff.

Anyway, on to the entries!
k5zzbFj.png

Pepsi's one is heavenly

lM2gzKR.png

We're bringing in the new year in a great way, with a new Creation Compendium!
Welcome to issue #56, featuring lots of festive entries submitted over the past month!

Make sure to read the rules and send all entries for next month to @Khaios.
Here's a guide on how to enter the CC.
Creation Compendium Rules, Regulations and FAQ:

1) All entries must be submitted to the hosting member's profile NOT via PM (See the previous CC to determine who is next on the rotation).

2) All entries must be Terraria related in some way or another, whether that is ingame, art, music literature or any other form of creativity.

3) Each user may only submit one entry per month. Group entries are allowed, but all members who worked on the project must be credited and proof of consent from each member must be given. Group entries do count as a user's single entry.

4) Plagiarism is strictly not tolerated. Any evidence of such matters should be sent to a member of staff privately as soon as possible. The CC operates on a 'two strikes and you're out' system; after two offenses a user will be permanently banned from entering into all future Creation Compendiums.

5) The CC is a showcase, not a contest. All entries submitted (that are within the rules) will make it into the post.

6) Content such as memes, image macros, and other such content that does not contribute to the Compendium's message of expressing your creativity will be rejected. These "low-effort entries" will be taken out at the CC team's discretion.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask @darthmorf, @Khaios or any other member of staff.

Anyway, on to the entries!
k5zzbFj.png

is there anyway i can post 3ds artwork:)

Back
Top Bottom