CC Creation Compendium #58

did anyone else notice the logo is each of the terraria bosses? Although I can't quite place what the i in compendium is supposed to be

did anyone else notice the logo is each of the terraria bosses? Although I can't quite place what the i in compendium is supposed to be
You could ask the creator of that logo (shobiwan77), but to me it looks like the dark mage from the Old One's Army event ^.^

Many really nice entries. But one deserves a special mention: I'm really glad to even see a Calamity artpiece here. Kudos to @Planterarria there. :D
I am not sure about that, I don't want to compliment his artwork but I am pretty sure some people don't know what is that about why is it there even if Plague bringer Goliath's sprite and name are included in the image.
I don't see problems if somebody create a artwork of moded armor with included sprite, Terraria character and armors are recognizeable by shape.
If you want to ask why are posted entry to CC with moded buildig materials, you can simply see it is Terraria building.
I see his artwork is very creative but I don't see it fiting enough to be included.

Modded Terraria is a big (and steadily growing) part of the community. The impact of mods on the community leads to fans wanting to create art.

If modded content is accepted for Creation Compendium via screenshot, and artistic interpretations of vanilla bosses that look far more realistic than Terraria's sprites are as well, then why wouldn't we allow fanart of mods that does the same? Modded or not, the art piece is still Terraria related, thus it passed the bar, and was accepted as an entry.

If people don't recognize the subject of the art piece, they can ask the artist, which leads to a dialogue, which is healthy for the community. This goes for fan art that depicts vanilla or modded content. ^.^

80j9CtK.png

Spring has almost sprung, and so has the Creation Compendium!
Welcome to CC #58!

Before we start, remember to send all entries for next month to @Khaios. Also make sure to brush up on the CC Rules:
Creation Compendium Rules, Regulations and FAQ:

1) All entries must be submitted to the hosting member's profile NOT via PM (See the previous CC to determine who is next on the rotation).

2) All entries must be Terraria related in some way or another, whether that is ingame, art, music literature or any other form of creativity.

3) Each user may only submit one entry per month. Group entries are allowed, but all members who worked on the project must be credited and proof of consent from each member must be given. Group entries do count as a user's single entry.

4) Plagiarism is strictly not tolerated. Any evidence of such matters should be sent to a member of staff privately as soon as possible. The CC operates on a 'two strikes and you're out' system; after two offenses a user will be permanently banned from entering into all future Creation Compendiums.

5) The CC is a showcase, not a contest. All entries submitted (that are within the rules) will make it into the post.

6) Content such as memes, image macros, and other such content that does not contribute to the Compendium's message of expressing your creativity will be rejected. These "low-effort entries" will be taken out at the CC team's discretion.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask @darthmorf, @Khaios or any other member of staff.

Here's a guide on how to enter the CC

Now, onto the entries!

YTLZYsQ.png

nyzlKTC.gif

@ComixTheNoob

oHUrWKU.png
Lots of these pictures are so cool! I wish there were more people doing pixel art though, because not only does it look good, but it’s fun!

hey guys i was thinking of doing creation compendium. Thought i would mix things up and make a build based on really random materials. Any recomendations? also could i know where i could find other cc entries? i want to observe and enjoy them. :)

hey guys i was thinking of doing creation compendium. Thought i would mix things up and make a build based on really random materials. Any recomendations? also could i know where i could find other cc entries? i want to observe and enjoy them. :)
im sorry but where can i find the actual artwork. all i can find is the threads with what seems to be just reactions to the the artwork that i cant find. sorry :(

Back
Top Bottom