CC Creation Compendium #64

Discussion in 'Community Projects' started by darthmorf, Sep 1, 2018.

1. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

[​IMG]

Welcome, Terrarians, to the 64th monthly Creation Compendium!

To enter for #65, send your entries along to @Khaios!
    As always, here's a guide on how to enter. Don't forget to read through the rules first!
    1) All entries must be submitted to the hosting member's profile NOT via PM (See the previous CC to determine who is next on the rotation).
    2) All entries must be Terraria related in some way or another, whether that is in-game, art, music literature or any other form of creativity. Fanart of modded content will be accepted at the discretion of the CC team after review of the entry.
    3) Each user may only submit one entry per month. Group entries are allowed, but all members who worked on the project must be credited and proof of consent from each member must be given. Group entries do count as a user's single entry.
    4) Plagiarism is strictly not tolerated. Any evidence of such matters should be sent to a member of staff privately as soon as possible. The CC operates on a 'two strikes and you're out' system; after two offenses a user will be permanently banned from entering into all future Creation Compendiums.
    5) Content such as memes, image macros, and other such content that does not contribute to the Compendium's message of expressing your creativity will be rejected. These "low-effort entries" will be taken out at the CC team's discretion.
    6) Entries must be of decent quality. Blurry images, distorted sound files, and entries of obvious minimal effort will not be accepted. Entries will be reviewed by the CC team, and may be removed at their discretion.
    7) The CC is a showcase, not a contest. All entries submitted (that are within the rules) will make it into the post.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask @darthmorf @Khaios or any TCF Staff member.

Now it's entry time!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

@Valkyrie Valhalla

[​IMG]

Our thanks to everyone who entered - see you next month!
    - Click here for last month's CC -

[​IMG]

shobiwan77, Izumi, Arkham63 and 27 others like this.
  2. Khaios

Khaios Retinazer

That moonlord is amazing <3
    Fantastic entries everyone! I look forward to your entries for next month ^.^

3. Aurora3500

Aurora3500 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Excellent Entries as always!

I really enjoyed the detail and atmosphere in the Eater of Worlds @Be DM'ed
    Seeing the Eva Unit from Evangelion converted into Terraria Pixel Art was neat to see as well @waydawiz711

It's cool to see the entries all around!

4. Huzbubber Tim

Huzbubber Tim Skeletron Prime

Wow, nice job everyone! The entries are amazing! I especially like the Moon Lord/Yharim image on the front.

Arkham63 and Be DM'ed like this.
  5. KiwiHermit

KiwiHermit Spazmatism

Amazing art and builds as usual. Good job everyone! <3

6. Yello_Xplorer

Yello_Xplorer Plantera

I'm here just so I can get some inspiration for my builds, neat things though :D

Arkham63, Be DM'ed and Huzbubber Tim like this.
  7. Seeabass

Seeabass Steampunker

Amazing work this month as always!! :>

8. Pericles_Corde

Pericles_Corde Terrarian

I find it amazing what kind of creativity people have. Makes me a little jealous that I have to go with some standard building. :D

Very nice work, I especially like the artwork of the EoW and the Moon Lord.

9. BlueJay_T_Gaming

BlueJay_T_Gaming The Destroyer

Amazing entries! wonderfully done, I wasn't able to make this months but I'll be sure to enter next months! Can't wait to see what everyone has instore for then.

10. FlyKip

FlyKip Retinazer

Pretty amazing entries, as always!

The Cakemaster, Seeabass and Be DM'ed like this.
  11. Gammaboy45

Gammaboy45 Steampunker

This compendium was full of so many great builds and artwork that I can't pick any favorites ):

So I'll just have to compliment all of them :D

12. Viashino

Viashino Terrarian

Amazing work as always! My favorite was honestly @reggie regum's build.

13. reggie regum

reggie regum Skeletron Prime

thx

Kitten Shuttles and Arkham63 like this.
  14. Xiarno

Xiarno Terrarian

As always, amazing entries !

Love the one from @Be DM'ed

I can't wait for next month !
    Have a good back to school month also !

Kitten Shuttles and Be DM'ed like this.
  15. Pixeroot

Pixeroot Skeletron

16. Pinkertonius

Pinkertonius Terrarian

Awesome stuff! The one with the unfortunate RNG with the meteor was a big feels bad and gave me a good chuckle. Once again, I am not disappointed with the pieces of art submitted. Good job everyone!

17. Pxl Ninja

Pxl Ninja Skeletron Prime

Great job everyone! Hopefully I'll be able to keep building, even if I gotta start school soon!

18. Cyastic

Cyastic Plantera

Great work everyone, all the entries are truly awesome! I also see some thing that I'm totally not gonna steal and use in my own builds from now on... :naughty:

19. The Cakemaster

The Cakemaster Steampunker

I love to see all the amazing drawings! It’s good to know that the Terraria community is strong.

Kitten Shuttles, Arkham63 and Realith like this.
  20. TUMM11

TUMM11 Plantera

That dryad is awesome!

Arkham63 likes this.