CC Creation Compendium #64

Fantastic job everyone! It's always exciting to see the art that comes out of the community! (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

if i'm going to enter the next creation compendium, do i need to look through every single past creation compendium to make sure i don't plagiarize anything without knowing it?

if i'm going to enter the next creation compendium, do i need to look through every single past creation compendium to make sure i don't plagiarize anything without knowing it?
As long as whatever you submit is entirely your own work, you'll be fine :)

Hey, i have this, uh... fan art that i've been working for a while now, it's almost finished and i'm pretty content with the results myself. but can i post it to my account on deviantart and then send the image adress to the current hosting member? or does it have to be some image hosting website like imgur? it'll probably be completed by tomorrow so i'm planning to post the thing soon.

sorry if i'm asking this in the wrong place.

Hey, i have this, uh... fan art that i've been working for a while now, it's almost finished and i'm pretty content with the results myself. but can i post it to my account on deviantart and then send the image adress to the current hosting member? or does it have to be some image hosting website like imgur? it'll probably be completed by tomorrow so i'm planning to post the thing soon.

sorry if i'm asking this in the wrong place.
Deviantart is perfectly fine for hosting art

The darkangel always has peace
[doublepost=1536792729,1536792666][/doublepost]It didn’t load my foundation ops

Attachments

• 7731CD9F-C09D-43FA-AB1A-99181DA40C30.png
    7731CD9F-C09D-43FA-AB1A-99181DA40C30.png
    248.8 KB · Views: 219
  • 9EA3047E-AD14-4CBC-B82F-7A46914C76FE.png
    9EA3047E-AD14-4CBC-B82F-7A46914C76FE.png
    657.2 KB · Views: 223
Back
Top Bottom