• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

CC Creation Compendium #75

Iowyn

Terrarian
So many good ones this month! The dryad one (@Juanes009657) and the huge treehouse (@Iowyn) were my favorites, but all contributors did fantastic work.
It was a lot more fun to build than I had realised.
I tried to make it practical too, however, because it's storage only. You really just need to pop in and out rather than run around a pretty tree 😆

altermaven

Empress of Light
It was a lot more fun to build than I had realised.
I tried to make it practical too, however, because it's storage only. You really just need to pop in and out rather than run around a pretty tree 😆
I like making a quick pass-through even if it's player plates shifting actuated blocks, for builds that stem from a narrow entrypoint. One I had was a rather nice stop-point with living quarters and essential NPCs at the top, and non-essential / alchemist / etc. on the bottom. When making something like this, you'll need a good height around spawn (~300 or so above underground) if you want to go big.

Top Bottom