CC Creation Compendium #80

I don't know when this happened or why but I can't enlarge the pictures anymore. For the large builds this sucks. I like to look at the pictures but also see the designs. Sometimes people figure out how to build something in a way that I couldn't figure out before.

Can we put back in the ability to enlarge the pictures?

I don't know when this happened or why but I can't enlarge the pictures anymore. For the large builds this sucks. I like to look at the pictures but also see the designs. Sometimes people figure out how to build something in a way that I couldn't figure out before.

The best way for you to do it is merge them together by taking 2 photo of it. Another half and another half then put them in together.

i wanna enter, but i can't figure out how to upload a picture on a profile post
Same way as a regular post:

fe6024073b5cff348b74d8c44d17cc15.png

Click the insert images add the image link.

I made my build before a server reset its map to leave a mark on it other than the eyesore castle.

The best way for you to do it is merge them together by taking 2 photo of it. Another half and another half then put them in together.

No I meant the contest poster. They don't seem to load CC large pictures anymore.

The truth I am already building my next entry xd.
I'm going to try again, I liked the CC, I can still become an official constructor.
(Dreams)

I can’t build lol. But I’m great (not really) at art so I’m glad they also include that as well.
I'm the exact opposite: I can't draw to save my life but I love the creative outlet that this game provides.

I think they mean that you can't zoom in on the entries to see them in more detail.

If you hold CTRL and scroll the mouse wheel up/down you can zoom in/out, that's what I've been doing.

I'm the exact opposite: I can't draw to save my life but I love the creative outlet that this game provides.

I think they mean that you can't zoom in on the entries to see them in more detail.

If you hold CTRL and scroll the mouse wheel up/down you can zoom in/out, that's what I've been doing.
Please don't post multiple times in a row. I've edited them together for you this time, but use the edit button in the future.

Back
Top Bottom