CC Creation Compendium #83

skylink's is pretty awesome and probably my favorite, because i am a massive zelda fan. :dryadhappy:

even has the triforce colors in the proper places, which is a nice detail.

digitus zero's looks interesting... but is that stuff actually in-game? none of it looks familiar to me.

as amazing as all these different creations look, hizora's is probably more along the lines of what i'd make in my own game, for two reasons...

1. i just prefer simple things, even my most ambitious towns are very simple in appearance.

2. i'm lazy. :dryadtongue:

seriously though, while i am plenty creative when it comes to conceptualizing... i seem to hit a wall when it comes to manifesting said concepts.
Another person that understands.

We need a Zelda Gang apperently lol.

I thought I was late, so I didn't enter my entry, but now I think I was not too late, and right now I am really really late. Oh well.

I am just gonna enter it into the next CC.

I've wondered occasionally what each letter represents in the title. They're all built like bosses but some of them I don't know what they are. Does anyone know what all the letters represent?

I've wondered occasionally what each letter represents in the title. They're all built like bosses but some of them I don't know what they are. Does anyone know what all the letters represent?
King Slime, Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, Brain of Cthulhu, Queen Bee, Skeletron, Wall of Flesh, Pirate Invasion, Mech Bosses, Plantera, Golem, UFO Invasion, Frost Moon, Pumpkin Moon, Ogre, Betsy, Lunatic Cultist, Moonlord I beleive

King Slime, Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, Brain of Cthulhu, Queen Bee, Skeletron, Wall of Flesh, Pirate Invasion, Mech Bosses, Plantera, Golem, UFO Invasion, Frost Moon, Pumpkin Moon, Ogre, Betsy, Lunatic Cultist, Moonlord I beleive

What about duke fishron?

@SkyLink how did you get the relics to be full colour? Is it a texture pack?

Likewise, I completely forgot.
Yes, it is very nice, you can download this link here in the forum <3.

Back
Top Bottom