Yeah, either turn to the desktop version on browser, or get the app
Oh no! Sad to hear that the map was lost. Glad you've got some nice high Res versions though!
can i enter from my 3ds?View attachment 306738
What a lovely time for some new entries!
Welcome to CC#84!
To enter your Terraria fanart into the next compendium, send your entries to @darthmorf this month!
Unsure how to enter? Check out this fancy guide!
Be sure to brush up on the rules first ^.^
1) All entries must be submitted to the hosting member's profile NOT via PM (See the previous CC to determine who is next on the rotation).
2) All entries must be Terraria related in some way or another, whether that is in-game, art, music literature or any other form of creativity. Fanart of modded content will be accepted at the discretion of the CC team after review of the entry.
3) Each user may only submit one entry per month. Group entries are allowed, but all members who worked on the project must be credited and proof of consent from each member must be given. Group entries do count as a user's single entry.
4) Plagiarism is strictly not tolerated. Any evidence of such matters should be sent to a member of staff privately as soon as possible. The CC operates on a 'two strikes and you're out' system; after two offenses a user will be permanently banned from entering into all future Creation Compendiums.
5) Content such as memes, image macros, and other such content that does not contribute to the Compendium's message of expressing your creativity will be rejected. These "low-effort entries" will be taken out at the CC team's discretion.
6) Entries must be of decent quality. Blurry images, distorted sound files, and entries of obvious minimal effort will not be accepted. Entries will be reviewed by the CC team, and may be removed at their discretion.
7) The CC is a showcase, not a contest. All entries submitted (that are within the rules) will make it into the post.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask @darthmorf @Khaios or any TCF Staff member.
Now for this month's entries!
View attachment 306740
View attachment 306744
View attachment 306743
View attachment 306745
View attachment 306746
View attachment 306747
View attachment 306749
View attachment 306750
View attachment 306751
View attachment 306753
View attachment 306754
@Mr Ribbon Eel
View attachment 306756
View attachment 306757
View attachment 306758
View attachment 306762
That wraps up this month's entries! Fantastic job, everyone! We look forward to seeing what you come up with next month!
Did you miss last month's CC? Check it out here!
View attachment 306763