tModLoader Creative Mode Mod - The Commander

I do not know about that, so I'm not going to speculate and cause rumors. They may, or may not. Nobody knows. As of now, both mods have certain features that the other doesn't, so there's a reason to use both of them. (and there'll even more be once Cheat Sheet updates with this mod's additions)
So will this mod be halted completely and merged into Cheat Sheet, or will there be separate features?

Hey! I am a very big fan of your mod. And i have an idea for a feature! It's basically just an addition to Godmode, wich is infinite minions. i dont really know what i should say more, because i have nothing more to say.....

I'm using a Mac but when I put this in my mods folder it crashes my game whenever it starts loading the Creative Mod.
Doesn't work.

I'm using a Mac but when I put this in my mods folder it crashes my game whenever it starts loading the Creative Mod.
Doesn't work.
It's not being updated any way. The older versions up for download are probably not compatible with the newer tML versions. You can use Cheat Sheet instead.

I'm making a Time Command and " public class AddTimeCommand : ModCommand" isn't working it shows (error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CommandType' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?))

I'm making a Time Command and " public class AddTimeCommand : ModCommand" isn't working it shows (error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CommandType' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?))
You are missing a using directive, your code doesn't know where 'CommandType' should be coming from. You can see this from: (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Make sure you have these using directives:
Code:
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ModLoader;
[doublepost=1490021199,1490020968][/doublepost]
Could you maybe give me the source code of the creative mode mod so you dont have to search it? :)
I know this is a late response, but I dumped my entire (old) code in the github repository.

The thread says that all the features from this mod are available within Cheat Sheat, but none of the commands are working. Most specifically I'm looking to use /buff for things, but none of the mods I've been able to find have had that as a feature.

Back
Top Bottom