Mobile Creative mode

I have always wanted a cheat keyboard, but not for items. I have seen guys on PC using cheat keyboards to make multiple of town NPCs and I myself want to try it. I'm restricted to mobile (1.3 ver.) and I have no idea how to get it anyway. gamemodes to do WHATEVER you want (like Minecraft creative) I like, but you can't alternate between characters. Maybe they add an update where the new "creative" world comes with a character you can choose at the start, but it dosen't show in all your "survival" character lists. Like tutorial in mobile BEFORE 1.3. In the creative world you can spawn town NPCs as many as they want (NPC spawn limits applied) using a "cheat keyboard"

I would pit a certain amount of NPCs on platforms vs bosses, pirate event, golbin event, martian event, even moon lord! (All would probably die)

so I have to ask. I have played Terraria on my vita and now I mostly play it on my ios. Why isn't there a create mode ? And what are the chances that there could be one ?

a friend of mine who plays the game told me that he didn't like the idea and that the reason why it's not implemented is because people would cheat and get whatever they wanted. But I insisted no not true. A lot of creative games like this have flexible options and tools like this. Terraria has a lot of stuff (which I'm grateful for) a lot of items with some them having a extremely low drop rate. Going through the game many times now, getting the banners, the items and accessories has been tough and rewarding but it only lasts for so long. for example what if I wanted to pick up the game and just start making elaborate creations, houses and what not with the bricks and all sorts of things. To get a lot of the blocks you have to farm a lot of things, also in the world you spawn in, it won't have every biome you want, so you will just have to have multiple worlds or use your character as the vessel for transporting materials from one place to another which is a whole other run.
So why not add a feature that would just extend the games enjoyability an also make it easier for players who have played through many times and just want to do things without having to do all sorts of micromanaging to do it.
Terraria is not minecraft!! The but of the game is here !

Back
Top Bottom