Creepy Pasta General

A friend and I have big plans to adapt one of these stories to the Doom engine actually, a mod called Transcendence. Although we arent going to announce it officially for a very long time, or at all really. Why spoil the fact it gets :red:ed up?

Some of these stories are really well written, and can really capture your imagination.

The subreddit /r/NoSleep is where I go for Creepypastas. Also, SomeOrdinaryGamer is good too.

A few creepypastas from the creepypasta wiki that I read were The Hist Sap Theory, Wind Waker from Hell, Jvk1166z.esp and very interesting one called Meek.

The story in Meek is somthing that could actually happen IRL... that makes it all the more creepy.

A few creepypastas from the creepypasta wiki that I read were The Hist Sap Theory, Wind Waker from Hell, Jvk1166z.esp and very interesting one called Meek.

The story in Meek is somthing that could actually happen IRL... that makes it all the more creepy.
Meek isn't creepy, its just sad, and show how dumb humanity can be.

I've only read Ben Drowned, one I can't remember the name of, and Squidward's Suicide. None of them were very creepy.
I never watch the narrations, since I could read it faster than they could say it.

I've only read Ben Drowned, one I can't remember the name of, and Squidward's Suicide. None of them were very creepy.
I never watch the narrations, since I could read it faster than they could say it.

I dont like ben drowned, I think it ruined a rather good song in majora's mask, you cant go to a single dang video of the song without all the comments being "BEN DROWNED HURR DURR" :(

Back
Top Bottom