Criddle's Art

Sooooo.... are requests closed? I am confused.
Also, I recommend you add ALL the drawing you do to the original post so everyone could see them without going through who knows ow many pages of comments.
Nice drawings though :)

Sooooo.... are requests closed? I am confused.
Also, I recommend you add ALL the drawing you do to the original post so everyone could see them without going through who knows ow many pages of comments.
Nice drawings though :)
Thanks. I updated the main post a bit to make it more clear and added more images.
I accept joke requests (like the one from Isaac & Joe), which only take a maximum of some minutes, not like serious requests which might end up taking a few hours. =P
EDIT: Not really valid anymore. I do both, joke and serious requests.

Last edited:
Thanks. I updated the main post a bit to make it more clear and added more images.
I accept joke requests (like the one from Isaac & Joe), which only take a maximum of some minutes, not like serious requests which might end up taking a few hours. =P
Alrighty there :p
A lot of art threads make these mistakes, and I'm here to help them improve! :D

As requests seem to still be open, I'd like to request an art for my friend (@Chief Louis )
His words:
"He's brown, (not too dark), short, black hair, brown eyes, bigger eyebrows, same facial expression as @darthmorf s request, blue hoodie (hood down) Dark grey-almost-black jeans."

Thanks!

Random 3 AM drawing. No Idea what this could be. Whatever it could be surely has a burning passion for top hats though.
STTFmMJ.png

Just so you and your friend know, I'm working on it. What is his hairstyle supposed to be?
Is that an Effigy of Sir Cutswood being burned?

Random 3 AM drawing. No Idea what this could be. Whatever it could be surely has a burning passion for top hats though.
STTFmMJ.png

Just so you and your friend know, I'm working on it. What is his hairstyle supposed to be?
Shaved head.
[DOUBLEPOST=1419065217][/DOUBLEPOST]
STTFmMJ.png

Shaved head.

Requests you say?

Hm, myself with a blue fairy flying around, treatening me like navi. With my face looking annoyed

Sorry if it sounds a lot to you

Requests you say?

Hm, myself with a blue fairy flying around, treatening me like navi. With my face looking annoyed

Sorry if it sounds a lot to you
Decided to make yours first because the one for Darthmorf's friend is taking forever for some reason.
-
Edit: I forgot the cross necklace dammit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom