Blocks & Decoration Crimson and Blood water fountains should have their sprites swapped.

Do you agree with this statement?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

superwill771

Terrarian
The Crimson and Blood water fountains should have their sprites swapped: The crimson fountain depicts a zombie arm, wich is more fitting for the blood moon due to plenty of zombies appearing during such; The eye-shaped blood fountain should turn water pink as in Crimson, because there are prominent eyeballs in certains parts of the Crimson (altars, background, etc.)

1595349071081.png

Attachments

• 1595348872527.png
    1595348872527.png
    385 bytes · Views: 90
  • 1595349054089.png
    1595349054089.png
    386 bytes · Views: 84
It's not right for me to swap the sprites because from my point of view the blood water fountain looks more like the moon itself than an eye, but see that this is just an opinion.

The Crimson and Blood water fountains should have their sprites swapped: The crimson fountain depicts a zombie arm, wich is more fitting for the blood moon due to plenty of zombies appearing during such; The eye-shaped blood fountain should turn water pink as in Crimson, because there are prominent eyeballs in certains parts of the Crimson (altars, background, etc.)

View attachment 283800
I say yes and no, well I think the swap would Ben good for the blood moon, would be good, but I would say the crimson one just needs a new sprite in general, the blood moon one is really fine, but the crimson one just needs a new look, something that is more crimson like

Back
Top Bottom