Biomes & Nature Crimson and Corruption together

Auhrer

Terrarian
I love this game.

Crimson and Corruption in the same world.

Add three options in the creation of the world to choose between corruption or crimson or both together if the world is large.
Three options:
1-Corruption

2-Crimson

3- Crimson and Corruption in the Same World (Large World)

• Love
Reactions: Bry
It wouldn't even necessarily need large maps. I'm usually playing on small worlds, and they (usually) have 2 evil biomes (I mean, 2 patches of crimson OR 2 patches of corruption somewhere. they might be side-by-side though, but not always) so, technically, I think this could work even on small maps.

But indeed, it is a good question what to do about the V? But, if you have the option to choose to want both evils, maybe you could have an option like choose which is the world's primary evil, and which is the secondary. the primary evil will generate in the V upon entering hardmode. or something. it's not perfect though since it could override the original (can the two evil overtake each other upon entering herdmode? I'm not sure about this. I know that hallow can overtake original evil biomes, if generate there.)

About the "V" I don't think it would be a problem, the biomes are individual, corruption is on one side and crimson on the other, and there can be two "V" in the world.

Or they can think of something else.

Perhaps the Evil stripe could be split down the middle with corruption on one side and crimson on the other? That sounds irritating to code though...

Guys I know the subject here is about crimson and corruption, but give your opinion on this topic too:

Take a look and say what you think
Hey Auhrer,

We generally don't allow people to advertise unrelated threads in other threads, even if both threads are theirs. If you want to advertise your threads in a 'neutral' place, you can post them on your own profile, or put them in your signature. :)
Advertising other unrelated threads is against forum policy. Please do not do that.
While your intentions are good, in future please just report it and move on. We'll take it from there.

Hey Auhrer,

We generally don't allow people to advertise unrelated threads in other threads, even if both threads are theirs. If you want to advertise your threads in a 'neutral' place, you can post them on your own profile, or put them in your signature. :)

While your intentions are good, in future please just report it and move on. We'll take it from there.

Okay, I didn't know ^^ I will not do more.

As a old suggestioner (bad at suggesting) it would been good but there is one problem.... the V strip in hardmode would most likely turn into a W strip and corruption or crimson can be in the middle of the world so I say just stick to one evil per world but keep trying your best for future suggestions. :joy:

As a old suggestioner (bad at suggesting) it would been good but there is one problem.... the V strip in hardmode would most likely turn into a W strip and corruption or crimson can be in the middle of the world so I say just stick to one evil per world but keep trying your best for future suggestions. :joy:

About the generation of the world, this "V" is the least ...
If they want to do it, I know they can do it. That's why I said "large" world.
Or if the problem is "V" in the option of crimson and corruption together, not being a V, but inventing another kind of generation, an "L" "X" "W" I'm just suggesting, but it could be something else. But having two V. should be possible yes.

You could just have the evil side be split down the middle, so one side of the v is half crimson half corruption and the other side is hallow.

mushroom biome could run just as wild as the hallow that would be somethin as a sorta balancing agent after the wall of flesh gets destroyed seems cool to me

And here i was thinking that no one probably suggested this ever before. Pls re logic make this happen.

Back
Top Bottom