Biomes & Nature Crimson/Corruption/hallow idea.

Torroc

Terrarian
Ok... So first off im having an idea and would love to get some people's take on it, I know some people hate going from pre hard then in to hard mode because of the crimson/corrupted spread. But this is an idea i have been having for an idea and i wounder if you guys might like the idea Becouse it could add more content to a later patch down the line, Crimson/corrupted jungles.

At this point in the development and state of the game Snow and desert biomes both have their own Crimson/Corruption State with diffrent kinds of mods that spawn inside of them. I know people piss and moan about Crimson/Corruption/ when it starts eating away at their jungles and converting them. But what about a Crimson jungle, shade wood trees or even Dark mahogany if that was an approach with wished to be taken, the same could be true about a corrupted jungle giving it a far more dead feeling as if the life was being drined out of it.

Many people go through alot of effort to try and keep their jungles safe. And before the smart :red: who says well you can just go and build your own mini jungle and now worried about the ether of them, There are people who enjoy the aspect of working their way through the game like this.

Having something like this could be a great boon to Terraria both in the aspect of depth and game play allowing players to have another special kind of biome to explore.

If it is such a highly desired feature why has noone from the dev team taken a chance to address the topic of the problems with such a feature?

They can't.
So they convert the mud to dirt, and spread to that instead.
Yes sadly thats why its hard on players because it will Destory the jungle and even mushroom biomes completely. If it spreads too much, As you can imagain it can cause some issues, But I think a corrupted version of the jungel would be cool with the likes of the man eaters/catchers being replaced with a vampire orcid with sucks your life away and restores its own, and other such creatures with thrive on the death of others. While a corrupted version would be intresting to see mutated plante creatures and the like.
Or even some dino's being involed in the hallow/corrupted/crimosn would be interesting as well... Ohh... Zombie dino's for the crimson jungle

Massive support!
However the Hallow doesn't spread to jungle and you can even use it as an anti-corruption barrier ;)

Back
Top Bottom