• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Crimson/Corruption questions.

What do you think?

• There will be a 50% chance of either one forming in a world.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • They will both be in a world, sort of like a double team.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • There will only be one in the game.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I honestly have no idea.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

The TechnoMancer

Skeletron Prime
I have a few questions about the corruption/crimson. I like the idea of TOW, but I'm curious about the world evil. I'm confused about how the corruption/crimson will work. Will it be like the original terraria? 50% chance of either one? Will you get to choose? Will they both be in one world? Will the game devs only implement one? I'm very curious about this, and hope my question is answered. If you have an idea, please type it below.

It seems like it will only have one type naturally spawning in the world, but hopefully both will appear instead! That would be really cool! And maybe both biomes would sorta "infight" using their monsters?

Scarlet Hunter

Retinazer
Both would be AWESOME. The entire point IS clearing the Evil, so they definitely would have room for both. Regardless, I am so hyped for this game.

Top Bottom