Items [Crimson Soul Alt] Soul Of Wight

You liek?

• I liek

• I no liek

• If it was mudkipz I wud liek

• I wud liek if u did a ting to mek me mor liek (post wat it iz)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lizardead

Skeletron
So I've been in hardmode for a while now, and one key thing is starting to bug me: The utter lack of crimson-esque souls.
Might just be because I'm an artist and clashing colour makes me angry, but I really hate it. So, I quickly whipped up some sprites for it and came here.

Soul.png

Soul Of Wight
The essence of half-dead creatures
Sell - 3
Silver_Coin.png

Rarity:
Rarity_color_3.png

Basically like the other biome-based souls, dropping with a 20% from all Crimson enemies. Used in all the same recipes as the Soul of Night.

Untitled.png

Entrail Wings
Allows Flight and Slow Fall
Soul_of_Flight.png
Soul.png
Feather.png
Vertebrae.png

Sell - 8
Gold_Coin.png

Rarity:
Rarity_color_5.png

Tier 2 wings, emits blood particles while flying.
Wings_8.png

And that's all. Sorry there wasn't more to it, there's surprisingly little corruption-specific soul stuff. $-_-

Last edited:
So I've been in hardmode for a while now, and one key thing is starting to bug me: The utter lack of crimson-esque souls.
Might just be because I'm an artist and clashing colour makes me angry, but I really hate it. So, I quickly whipped up some sprites for it and came here.

View attachment 52245
Soul Of Wight
The essence of half-dead creatures
Sell - 3
Silver_Coin.png

Rarity:
Rarity_color_3.png

Basically like the other biome-based souls, dropping with a 20% from all Crimson enemies.

View attachment 52247
Entrail Wings
Allows Flight and Slow Fall
Soul_of_Flight.png
25 View attachment 52245 10
Feather.png
Vertebrae.png

Sell - 8
Gold_Coin.png

Rarity:
Rarity_color_5.png

Tier 2 wings, emits blood particles while flying.

And that's all. Sorry there wasn't more to it, there's surprisingly little corruption-specific soul stuff. $-_-
I'm assuming all of the non corruption recipies with Souls of Noght can also use this, and Golden Shower would use these instead? Good idea man!

Soul of Wight doesn't make a whole lot of sense for Crimson, but I realize there are only a few other -ight words, and I'm not sure any are better.

Back
Top Bottom