Crimson spawning in my Corruption world?

Its most likely someone messing around in your world, spreading crimson through Crimson seeds, or spawning the BOC with a bloody spine. I've done some trolling in Terraria before, and it can be really easy to hide what you have done :p

Okay, so now something has happened and now I feel like I HAVE to bring it up. So, in my last post, I mentioned that something stupid occured and now I feel silly for having brought this up in the forums. Basically, a friend of mine discovered a Crimson Heart item (the light pet) in one of his chests, seemingly from nowhere. Then, another friend discovered a Brain of Cthulhu mask in his piggy bank. So we're already miles from glitch territory at this point.

Now, today, I received this message:

zN6L6wl.png

This is what our lives have come to. The Crimson has spread to the real world.

Anyway, I'll stop now before this gets too off-topic. Just thought you'd all enjoy.

I have only been a member for 3 days, but before becoming a member, I have been a mobile/xbox 360/mac terrarian for 4.5 years. This is the most intriguing thing I have ever heard in my years of experience. I don't really care whether this is a glitch, prank, lie, I don't really care. This sounds really cool.
[doublepost=1510197730,1510197428][/doublepost]Btw, I searched up "Crimson Tide Soda" and it's actually real.

Okay, so now something has happened and now I feel like I HAVE to bring it up. So, in my last post, I mentioned that something stupid occured and now I feel silly for having brought this up in the forums. Basically, a friend of mine discovered a Crimson Heart item (the light pet) in one of his chests, seemingly from nowhere. Then, another friend discovered a Brain of Cthulhu mask in his piggy bank. So we're already miles from glitch territory at this point.

Now, today, I received this message:

zN6L6wl.png

This is what our lives have come to. The Crimson has spread to the real world.

Anyway, I'll stop now before this gets too off-topic. Just thought you'd all enjoy.
I've just registered on the forum and the first thing I see is some guy writing creepypasta in "support" section. I like that place already

Something similar happened to me, where I had a corruption world, but when I went into hardmode, crimson spawned instead of corruption. I think this may have to do with the world being made in 1.1, while it going into hardmode in 1.2. I can verify that this world is now a crimson world because if I spawn and kill a EoC, it always drops crimtane ore

just use the clentaminator and deal with it.
[doublepost=1562962032,1562961830][/doublepost]use the clentaminator and just get over it. i can help too, y'know

just use the clentaminator and deal with it.
[doublepost=1562962032,1562961830][/doublepost]use the clentaminator and just get over it. i can help too, y'know
Check the dates before you post, man. This is an old topic. I doubt the problem (of some joker trying to be funny) still exists.

Well, funny enough, as i started a world, and its a world before WoF, i decided to casually check on dryad on the coruption sińce the world is corupted just like your and im looking at this and turns out you can actually have a normaly generated world with both of them because i do aswell have 1% there, cant lie, its very strange sińce it shouldnt happen at all, but i guess were just gonna have to fight the corruption back.

Back
Top Bottom