Mobile Crimson spreading extremely fast in desert.

bigsharoll

Terrarian
So my friends just got Terraria for mobile, so we have been playing together for some time. However, today we noticed that the crimson is spreading at an alarming rate in the desert, to the point where it's spreading a block a second. I have found no answers to why this is happening, nothing about multiplayer servers increasing the spread, nor anything about the desert being particularly "spreadable." Is there any reason why this is happening? If there is, how can I fix it?

Every block in the desert can be converted, so that's why it gets consumed faster than other biomes. You can buy a Clentamintor from the Steampunker to purify the world, or defeat Plantera to half biome infection speed permanently.

the desert is particularly spreadable because it’s the only biome which is on the surface (where infection already spreads faster) and is entirely composed of infectable blocks.

I don't play on mobile so I don't know if the spread rate there is abnormal. Generally though Crimson/Corruption/Hallow spreads faster through sand than other corruptable blocks (the wiki doesn't seem to mention that).

Try defeating Plantera as quickly as possible. That should slow down things.

the desert is particularly spreadable because it’s the only biome which is on the surface (where infection already spreads faster) and is entirely composed of infectable blocks.
same problem for me. I was at my mage play through, and for some reason the crimson started obliteratinu my desert, I couldnt go to the underground desert any more

Lemme explain, hardmode breaks your world and the cure is defeating plantera. I spend 3 months without knowing that plantera exist and i was like:"can I reverse it guide?" also the time in-game is different so maybe it's just corrupted as it should but you're didn't looking at the watch every minute + what depling Ω said

Back
Top Bottom