Xbox 360 Crimson VS Corruption minigame!

R1ch4rd N1x0n

Terrarian
I have made a new world called "Crimson VS Corruption", where one half of the world is corrupt, while the other is crimson. In the middle where the corrupt meets the crimson are two buildings, like siege buildings. There are two teams, The Corrupters, and The Crimsonaters. PvP is on and the crimson team is the red team and the corrupt team is the blue team. Entering the other teams territory is dangerous. The Crimsonaters objective is to crimsonate the world entirely, The Corrupters objective is to corrupt the world entirely. If you are a corrupter, you must make all of your character purple (similar purple to corrupt) and if you are a crimsonater, you must make all of your character red (similar red to crimson), you also have to put your character on the "Difficult" character difficulty. The corrupters start with ebonwood tools and armor, the crimsonators start with shadewood tools and armor. Now you just start with these things, if you die, you do not get new ones, you have to get them back yourself. Once you go so deep underground, you will discover that it is not corrupted or crimsonated, both teams can safely enter this area. If a crimsonater encounters a corrupter, who knows what might happen. Once the world is corrupted entirely or crimsonated entirely, the game is over and that is when a winner is chosen. The crimsonaters and corrupters can have wars. You can also sneak onto the other teams territory and steal their stuff. It is best to stay off their turf unless you bring powerful weapons or other players with you. Now you may notice that alot of biomes may not be in this world, funny thing is, the catch is all other biomes are underground, that's right, you go deep enough you will end up in a hallow biome, jungle biome, mushroom biome and even a forest biome! All underground!

Last edited:
sounds awesome, wish i could play. here's hoping corruption wins!

oh, and will this be recorded? it sounds like it would be fun to watch.

Ok, my gamer tag is garnetfan8. If you want to play at all besides your mini game, I'd be happy to play

Back
Top Bottom