Biomes & Nature Crimsphere/Ebonsphere

Support? *kitty eyes*

• Awwww! Yes!

• No. Yo' eyes can't fool me.

Results are only viewable after voting.

FiendishCatz

Eye of Cthulhu
This might be crazy or something, but I'm just sharing my ideas.

What if you could buy a special item that you use once and it swaps Crimson and Corruption around?
So, I think the Dryad should sell it on Blood Moons (because blood moon! it makes sense) for 5 Platinum after Plantera has been defeated.
If the world is a Corrupt world she would sell the Crimsphere, but it the world is Crimson she would sell the Ebonsphere.
When you use the Crimsphere, it turns every corrupt block in the world into Crimson. Including Demonite Bricks into Crimtane Bricks, Shadow Orbs into Crimson Hearts, and so on.
When you use it, there would be a red flash with a Lunatic Cultist sound, with a message reading "The corruption vanishes... and the Crimson grows."
You can guess what the Ebonsphere does, can't you?

So the main point of this is to make it so you can get both types of items in one world, without having to make another world and hoping it's the other type. And you wouldn't have to kill the WoF again and...

The whole bloody world?
That's a bit... over-the-top, isn't it?
I don't want my ebonstone bricks which I use as roofing to turn into crappy flesh blocks if I want a bit of crimson.
Surely just having it as a crafting station (Like the crystal ball) for conversion would be simpler and easier.

I think having it completely change the entire world might be a bit overkill... maybe instead they could just change the area around them? They could be like the tower thingies in otherworld, and there could be one for the hallow and purity too.

How would you account for all the other stuff that comes with all those biome specific items? Its just too much. No support.

If the main reason for this idea is to be able to craft all negative biome-exclusive stuffs, then why not let the Steampunker sell the opposing biome's solution when a bloodmoon hits?

Anyways, maybe this would work more like a bomb. Place the item and all stuff in a 10-20 block radius would be converted into that.

Back
Top Bottom