Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

(And what would you do with that info? Just up and make a whole new Skyrim character with the info, screenshot it, and show me?)
(Pretty much. In Blades, you can change your looks. I would do that, take a screenshot, leave but not save it, and then I’ll have the screenshot, but my character in game would basically remain the same)

(Pretty much. In Blades, you can change your looks. I would do that, take a screenshot, leave but not save it, and then I’ll have the screenshot, but my character in game would basically remain the same)
(Wow cool. Okay here is what i'm thinking that she should look like, emerald green eyes, Long red hair, and white with a very light tan due to wearing armor a majority of the time.)

(Wow cool. Okay here is what i'm thinking that she should look like, emerald green eyes, Long red hair, and white with a very light tan due to wearing armor a majority of the time.)
(Problem: There is not an option for red hair with Nord. Is there another color that would be okay?)

14F1FC90-D2F1-4A29-9E69-75F5B26C2E8B.jpeg
(How is this?)

*Elijah smiles*
“That goat looks better than every meal I’ve had in the past ten years...then again, the bar is pretty low, but still, that goat looks great.”

Back
Top Bottom