Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

"I see... ...However, if you are willing, I will not be upset if you do decide to attempt to turn me into a vampire, as I believe it would not be possible."

"I really wanted all of the Daedric artifacts, and Mehrune said that the only way he would repair the dang thing was if I would kill the guy that was with me..."

"I prefer keeping the Daedric princes happy, as they can be quite destructive when displeased."
(another reason is the Oblivion Walker achievement but that would be fourth wall breaking to mention lol)

“I get that I guess…”
*Elijah still seems very surprised by the fact that Rakeun had killed an innocent man to keep a Daedric prince happy.*

“Yeah…I’m not trying to judge you or anything…the world can be a dark place sometimes…”
*And will try to take everything from you eventually, he thinks, like how it took my parents from me.*

"Yeah...*she puts the Razor back on it's rack*...I'm not even gonna talk about how I got the mace of Malag Baal..."

"Probably, maybe mammoths too."

“Yeah…though I get your point with the daedric prince…heck, I had to go to one that’s an enemy of the god I worship just to get rid of the constant nightmares that caused me to relive my parents’ deaths every night.”

"...If I cannot become a vampire, perhaps that means that if you cannot find blood elsewhere, you could feed on me without worrying about turning me."

Back
Top Bottom