Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

"Yeah we should get going."
she climbs onto Uznahgaar's back
"And you two can stick around here for as long as you want!"
and Uznahgaar takes flight towards Markarth.

During the flight Uznahgaar says
"So, those two people that were with you, am I correct that they are werewolves?"
"Yes, you could smell it couldn't you?"
Uznahgaar nods.

“Indeed…”
*When they get to Markarth, Elijah looks at Uznahgaar.*
“Can you please land near Sky Haven Temple?…Not only do I want to make sure the Blades are okay, but I also want to see if any of our spies have seen anything unusual…”
(@TerrariaOn3DS)

*Elijah dismounts and goes in. It’s completely empty, except for one thing: A body that looks like it belongs to Delphine, with an arrow sticking out the head.*
“…No…”
*Elijah runs over, crying. He then notices a high elf in elven armor peaking out behind a corner.*
“YOU!”
*The seemingly Thalmor agent runs, and Elijah chases after him. Elijah uses his bow to scrape the agent’s knee, though purposely not striking it, to make him fall down. Elijah grabs him and pins him against a wall.*
*The Thalmor Agent is panicking.*
“Please! It’s not what it looks like!”

“WHY WOULD I BELIEVE YOU AFTER ALL YOU AND YOU’RE FACTION HAVE DONE TO ME AND MY FELLOW BLADES AND HOW YOU TOOK THE LIFE OF THE PERSON WHO SERVED AS MY MOTHER FIGURE WHEN YOU TOOK MY PARENTS’ LIVES WHEN I WAS EIGHT!”
“I’m not a Thalmor agent! I used to be, but I quit when they told me to kill all Blades on sight! And that wasn’t Delphine!”

*Elijah lets him down, but keeps his weapon ready.*
“Explain.”

“I came up here a while ago and had the Blades evacuate. There is an evil presence that has arisen, with the power to shapeshift and manipulate nightmares. His name is—”
*An arrow goes through the Thalmor agent’s skull, killing him.*
*Elijah turns around to see who fired the arrow.*
*Delphine stands there. As they pulls the arrow out of thier head, the figure shapeshifts from Delphine into a Khajiit with daedric armor, gray fur and hair, dark yellow eyes and a black face marking over his right eye. He has a sly smile.*
“Greetings. I am Sinbar, Knight of Nightmares and Pain. Pleasure to meet you both.”

Last edited:
(Anyway…)
“Rakeun, the last Dragonborn. I always was curious, was it your mom or dad that was a dragon? And Elijah, the Blade. Trying to do so much with so little.”

"That is not how being dragonborn works but okay. I assume that you are the one the man you just killed was talking about, and perhaps the one who left that cryptic letter in my home?"

“I see someone isn’t a fan of having a magic show preformed in their own house. Yes, I am indeed the man. But to explain further, I need to set the stage.”
*He uses some sort of magic, and Rakeun and Elijah are looking in a different place. It’s all an illusion, but the story it tells is real.*
“You see, I was just a Khajiit living a peaceful life. I worked hard to raise myself. But soon, my village went into a depression. I gave them ideas, and in return, they exiled me, questioning my mental state.”
*Everything he just said plays out in front of Elijah and Rakeun. Then the set changes to show Oblivion.*
“Later during the Oblivion crisis. I ended up finding myself in the home of Vaermina. She trained me in the way of nightmares, and gave me a status higher than any mortal could imagine. But soon I grew too strong, and she too exiled me.”
*All of that plays out as well. Then the set changes to show a battlefield.*
“I attempted to conquer my hometown, and after succeeding, the whole empire. But the Blades and an ancient Dragonborn trapped me and sealed me away in Oblivion, where I built my own empire.”
*That too plays out, and then Elijah and Rakeun are back in Sky Haven Temple.*
“I stayed there for at least a century. But not that I have returned, I intend to finish the job I started.”

“That’s right! We’re not letting you conquer this empire!”
“Heh, I know. But soon you won’t have a choice.”

"No, soon you will have been defeated once more, because I am easily the most powerful dragonborn to have ever lived. Especially considering how easily Miraak fell to my blade."

Back
Top Bottom