Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

(it was nice of you to ask if we could do a small timeskip, but i would prefer you dont just do it after i dont respond because im offline. but i understand that u wanna continue Sinbar's story, so it's mostly fine)
Rakeun simply watches Elijah and Sinbar

(Alright. I'll remember that for next time.)
*Soon Elijah is finished.*
"Well, now that we're done with that, want to just take a walk through Falkreath with me?"
"Sure. No reason not to."
*Elijah smiles, and he and Sinbar head out into Falkreath.*

*They walk around Falkreath for a while, when Sinbar notices something out of the corner of his eye. He turns to notice a Nord with blonde hair and blue eyes being beaten by two imperials.*
"Hey!"
*Sinbar runs over, and slams one of the imperials' head into a wall, knocking him out.*

*The other ones tries to attack, but Elijah hits him with the back of his mace, knocking him out.*
*The Nord gets up*
"T-thank you..."

Rakeun is slightly surprised with this, but she walks over, picks up both of the imperials by the throat from where they lay unconcious, and begins to carry/drag them to Falkreath's jail

*Sinbar looks at the Nord.*
"Are you okay?"

*The Nord nods*
"Yeah..."

"What happened?"
"Well...I was trying to buy something to eat from one of the shops, but I didn't have any money...one of those imperials said maybe I should try finding a wealthy woman to solve my problems...I should've gone along with it, but I told them the truth that I...well...that I am actually attracted to men...the imperials didn't take that well, and so threw me hear and beat me, threatening to tell the guards that I assaulted them if I fought back..."
*Sinbar's eyes widen.*
"You're...you're like me..."

"What do you mean?..."
"I'm also poor, and I'm also-"
"Really?..."
*The Nord interrupts, knowing what Sinbar was going to say next.*

*Sinbar nods*
"I'm Sinbar. What's your name?"

"I'm Keldal. It's nice to meet you."
"You too."
"You...uh...you want to meet up some time?..."
"You know what? Absolutely. When and where would work for you?"
*They discuss for a while, Elijah just kind of awkwardly being there, though he is very happy for Sinbar. Soon, they finish discussing, having decided on a time and place, and they say goodbye. Sinbar walks back over to Elijah.*
"Alright. We should probably meet back up with Rakeun and head back."
"Alright."
*Elijah and Sinbar head in the direction Rakeun went.*

"If I'm being completely honest, I feel like the civil war that ended not too long ago has something to do with it."
*Sinbar nods in agreement.*
"Although at least that situation lead to a much better situation..."
*Sinbar explains what happened after Rakeun left.*

“Perhaps we should just go back to Lakeview Manor. After all, Sinbar will probably want to get ready for tonight.”
“Agreed. I want this night to go well. After all, it’s the first time I’ve actually even had a chance to find a partner. I want this to go well.”

*Elijah and Sinbar smile, and start walking back towards the manor, though Elijah slows down so he can walk next to Rakeun.*

Back
Top Bottom