Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

“It is. We didn’t really have any friendly dragons around in the Blades…Then again, we didn’t really have non-Blades around either, since we were being hunted…”

*Neeja nods.*
"Despite never meeting one, however, Asumz'k and I always knew there were friendly dragons somewhere. After all, if creatures like werewolves and vampires have their own moral compasses, there is no reason that dragons can't."

"Those kinds of changes always take a while. It's why there are still races that are at war with each other, and it's why the Thalmor still exist. People have a hard time accepting change sometimes. But that doesn't mean there isn't hope."

*Elijah and Neeja wait to arrive.*

*Meanwhile, there's a knock on the door at the manor, and Sinbar answers it. He finds no one, but he does find a letter on the ground. He picks it up and reads it. It reads:

Dear Sinbar Wadjhad,
I have been informed you now live at Lakeview Manor alongside the Last Dragonborn and her spouse. I understand they have recently forgiven you for your actions. However, you cannot erase the past. Our family still remembers what you did all those years ago. The way you used a dagger you made to strip our family of our home and our fortune. And though those who were there to witness have now passed on, I intend to avenge them. Beware, for the darkest pits of Oblivion are opened for you. Don't keep the Daedras waiting, old friend.
Sincerely,
Kveen

Sinbar immediatly begins writing to Elijah and Rakeun.
He writes:

Dear Elijah and Rakeun,

I'm terribly sorry to write to you as you hunt for the possible Thalmor agent, but I am concerned for the wellbeing of your daughters and my family. It appears that though I am trying to improve, my past has still caught up to me. And now there's a member of a certain family coming after me with a desire to put my head on a stick. I believe that the 'certain family' the person is a part of are decedents of the man who enslaved and abused me as a child, and who I had to kill to escape from. I will do my best to protect Lucia, Runa, Cris, Keldal, and Shader until you guys come back. However, I'm not sure for how long.
Sincerely,
Sinbar

He then sends the letter.*

Last edited:
*When they do, Elijah and Neeja dismount. And upon doing so, Sinbar’s letter arrives. Elijah reads it.*
“…oh dear…”
*He shows the letter to Rakeun.*

Back
Top Bottom