Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

(Elijah is with Rakeun, and Tantul and Sinbar (along with Keldal, Neeja, and Shader) are at the manor. So unfortunately I don’t have any that are completely separate.)

“Y-yeah…”

*Unless, of course, you really want me to, because the more I think about it the more hilarious that seems, though also very out of character. Wouldn’t be the first time technically though, as there was that incident at the start of Elijah’s time in this rp.*

“T-that would be fun…”

(*Elijah jumps off Uznahgaar and plummets to his death for no purpose other than my enjoyment.* /j No he didn’t I’m not stupid.)

(Someone shot an arrow into his knee (Somehow) so he had to jump because non-adventurers are obviously not allowed to ride dovah.)

"You think so too?"
“Y-yeah…”
(Someone shot an arrow into his knee (Somehow) so he had to jump because non-adventurers are obviously not allowed to ride dovah.)
(1. If the dragonborn is allowed to take an arrow to the knee, I’m sure he’d be allowed to. Especially because it’s a metaphor for being married, evidence being that they can still go after you if you shoot them in the knee. Though that doesn’t matter.
2. His knee would just heal slowly thanks to the spell from is mother.)

Back
Top Bottom