Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

"Dovah are generally not considered adorable. Ever. Especially when around mortal children. Some dovah even consider them annoying pests. It's definitely new to have someone say those words."

"Dovah are generally not considered adorable. Ever. Especially when around mortal children. Some dovah even consider them annoying pests. It's definitely new to have someone say those words."
“Maybe it’s just me being weird. After all, argonians aren’t exactly considered ‘cute’ by a lot of people, either, even if they’re children. So my definition of cute may be messed up.”

"I'm assuming that you also wish to bring that mage-looking man along with you?"
Speaking of Calcelmo, he's been standing staring in awe this whole time

"And you don't need to mention anything about only being able to carry two people, I was planning on going horseback with these parts."
"Ah, good. So back to the mansion then?"

“Sure thing.”
*Elijah approaches the children.”
“I know you children are very interested by Uznahgaar, but we have to go do something very important, and Uznahgaar needs some room to lift off, so could you please relocate another place to have fun just long enough for Uznahgaar to fly out of the city? We would appreciate it very much.”

"So uh...Do I just...Climb on???"
"Yes."
"O-Okay then..."
Calcelmo climbs on as instructed to.
Rakeun secures the sack of parts on Shadowmere's back
"I'll meet you all at the manor."

Back
Top Bottom