Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

"Which may or may not have been my fault."
"Well, if they treated people the same way Bolund treated us, I can't really blame you."
"He's lucky I didn't still have my daedric powers, because if I did, he'd be completely mentally broken by now."
"To be honest, with what he did, he's already quite mentally broken. You'd have to be to think it's okay to skin someone and make boots out of them."

"Wow, I'm surprised. Of all the people, he may not be that much of an :red: himself, but with how he manages to get on people's nerves..."

"A rich guy in Whiterun who likes to remind people of his wealth and political influence."
"...of course...why am I not surprised? Rakeun is the only person of wealth I've met who isn't a jackass...then again, most of my encounters with the wealthy were listening to my master's guests and friends at parties while I was stuck in a cellar, so I guess I can't say if they're all like that."
"No, there's a pretty large amount like that. People like Rakeun are the exception rather than the norm.

"Oh, and Will had a concern that if she helped cut up the mammoth using her claws it might taint the meet with lycanthropy."

"...Fair point. So do you think that's an issue, or...?"
"Eh, I'm not too concerned. I've already been to Oblivion, and even trapped there for centuries. And my chances at a different afterlife are already ruined. So I don't care if I become a werewolf."
"I'd be fine with it, too. I'd rather be with my lover than in Sovngarde. Plus. being a werewolf could come in handy."
"...I-I don't know...but I guess it's alright...doubtful the Hist wants me after what Lordoirkbaan made me do..."

"So it seems like the adults it'll affect are okay with it...but there's also Lucia, Runa, and Shader."

Back
Top Bottom