Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

TerrariaOn3DS

Plantera
Welcome to the land of Skyrim!
You, whatever you may be, are in Skyrim my friend! This land is large and full of Bandits, Giants, Trolls, Mages, and just about anything you can think of! There are dragons too, but the Dragonborn has killed many of them, including Alduin, and that means that the dragon crisis is over! Wait a moment, then why are dragons still coming back? Maybe an unkilled Dragon Priest is doing it, or a very skilled Necromancer, or maybe Alduin is making a return...
Anyways, you might help find out what is going on by maybe asking the Jarls of the nine cities, or maybe exploring a Dwemer ruin, perhaps you might be to blame. Ahem, There are things other than questing to do, maybe you can buy a house and decorate it, or maybe learn magic at the college of Winterhold, you could also become an assassin of the Dark Brotherhood if you so choose!
Hail Sithis! Factions everywhere! Choices to be made! Knowledge to be gained! Getting shot in the knee!
Now let's get down to business.
Character Creation!
A. Name
B. Gender and Race (Normal races are here, but you can be a dragon too!)

C. Description of appearance
D. Role (Are you a merchant? Perhaps you are Dragonborn but haven't found out? Some kind of mage perhaps?)
E. Strengths & Weaknesses
F. Personality
G. Breath Weapon and Shouts (Dragon only!
Dragonborn get their shouts as they go so you don't start with any shouts. Ice and Fire are normal choices for breath weapons, but you can mix it up a bit if you like! Note: non-dragons can get shouts, but dragons get only 3 (for fairness reasons), and one is usually Unrelenting force so pick that if you don't know what to choose!)

IMPORTANT: Getting creative is encouraged!
Limit, One Dragon Per Person. 4 characters (including the one dragon if you make one) max unless requested to be changed.
Also, DLC is limited, Hearthfire exists in full, but the other two have been played through by the Dragonborn, so don't make a character that would directly influence the DLCs.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T KILL THE CHICKENS!

Thyne The Vampire(color 006400), Amlokraan The Blood Dragon (RIP), Rakeun The 'Last' Dragonborn, Rovaanzingrah The Legendary Dragon(RIP) Wahldorot, The Weaver Of Words

Last edited:
But here's a question though. What is the situation with the factions? Like, have the events of their storylines happened, with or without the dovahkiin?

I'm interested in this RP, but I currently don't have time to make a character, so I'll make one later.
Anyway, what's the character limit?

Also just gonna say it would be kinda cool if Dawnguard was a thing, considering it would give another option to the people that wanna do vamp hunters. (If the storyline is complete in this RP, then it'll basically just be that.)

As for what I think about dragonborn DLC in regards to this RP, I'm going to consider that as something that has happened, but because no one can be the dovahkiin from the game, means they're not getting the stuff from it.

I'm interested in this RP, but I currently don't have time to make a character, so I'll make one later.
Anyway, what's the character limit?
3 characters unless requested to be changed
Also just gonna say it would be kinda cool if Dawnguard was a thing, considering it would give another option to the people that wanna do vamp hunters. (If the storyline is complete in this RP, then it'll basically just be that.)

As for what I think about dragonborn DLC in regards to this RP, I'm going to consider that as something that has happened, but because no one can be the dovahkiin from the game, means they're not getting the stuff from it.
you are smart. the stuff happened, the dragonborn participated, but others can't participate a lot in that stuff. They could be someone that came from Solstheim, or a Retired Dawnguard member, but not someone that would directly be involved in the DLCs (specially since the Dragonborn is finished with that stuff)

*slaps table* YAS HEARTHFIRE

*ahem* you bet this first one's being a khajiit

A. Ko-Sariba
B. Female Khajiit
C. Has a little alchemy shop in Solitude.
D. Good at alchemy, being sneaky, and using her claws as a weapon. God-awful at using ranged weapons, and dislikes the heat.
E. Friendly and helpful, and always glad to teach a bit of alchemy to travelers, if for a price. She can often be caught either reading, or staring, spaced out, at the wall.

Last edited:
While I'm interested, a few questions.
1. Where does anyone start in the RP? I know Skyrim, that's obvious, but where? If we get to choose, who'd be controlling every npc around us or would we be able to do our own thing with them?
2. Very important, does the power of the bucket still exist here?
3. Is it possible to make unique powers exclusive to a specific character we make?
4. Can the RP become an isekai? Aka, bring someone else from another place outside of the areas Skyrim shows to here?
5. There is no fifth question for this slot.
6. Any equipment restrictions?

A. Ko-Sariba
B. Female Khajiit
D. Good at alchemy, being sneaky, and using her claws as a weapon. God-awful at using ranged weapons, and dislikes the heat.
E. Friendly and helpful, and always glad to teach a bit of alchemy to travelers, if for a price. She can often be caught either reading, or staring, spaced out, at the wall.
yep, here I go again with my f i f t h k h a j i i t

*slaps table* YAS HEARTHFIRE

*ahem* you bet this first one's being a khajiit

A. Ko-Sariba
B. Female Khajiit
Accepted!
While I'm interested, a few questions.
1. Where does anyone start in the RP? I know Skyrim, that's obvious, but where? If we get to choose, who'd be controlling every npc around us or would we be able to do our own thing with them?
2. Very important, does the power of the bucket still exist here?
3. Is it possible to make unique powers exclusive to a specific character we make?
4. Can the RP become an isekai? Aka, bring someone else from another place outside of the areas Skyrim shows to here?
5. There is no fifth question for this slot.
6. Any equipment restrictions?
1. You can start anywhere you like in Skyrim, or be on a boat headed to Skyrim or something. You can control NPCs you need to interact with, but I control the Dragonborn.
2. Although flight is not possible, putting a bucket on someones head may give you the oppertunity to quickly pickpocket them.
3. Big chunky YES
4. Depends on where they come from.
5. ok lol
6. not too powerful right at the beginning is the main one

...There we go.
A. Horatio
B. Male Argonian
C. Scholar who studies dragons and their role in history
D. Definitely intelligent, and knows a bit of self-defence magic, but is definitely off the rails in terms of sanity. Not like "psychotic killer" off the rails, more so "vampires are a lie" type of off the rails.
E. Calm, a bit extroverted, hates violence, and likes to meet new people. Has a completely insane theory that Argonians are the true descendants of dragons (he's completely wrong).

Back
Top Bottom