Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

...There we go.
A. Horatio
B. Male Argonian
C. Scholar who studies dragons and their role in history
D. Definitely intelligent, and knows a bit of self-defence magic, but is definitely off the rails in terms of sanity. Not like "psychotic killer" off the rails, more so "vampires are a lie" type of off the rails.
E. Calm, a bit extroverted, hates violence, and likes to meet new people. Has a completely insane theory that Argonians are the true descendants of dragons (he's completely wrong).
Accepted!

*sounds of visible frustration*
FINE! I apply for moderator!
Okie doki ur hired.
I'll need your approval of my character
A. Name: Uznahgaar (means Unbridled in Dragon Launguage)
B. Gender and Race: Male Dragon
C. Role: Helps the Dragonborn, Keeps Peace.
D. Strengths & Weaknesses: His attacks are powerful, but his scales, though they look tough, are easily harmed
E. Personality: Generally helpful, gets angery when him or his friends are harmed, may be difficult to calm.
F. Breath Weapon and Shouts: His breath attack uses Fire, Ice, and Lightning, has a 100% chance of inflicting one affect with a 33% chance for each affect to trigger. Unrelenting force, Disarm, Call Storm

Also question, character limit, is there one? I know there's a dragon limit, but just wondering about total limit of characters.

Now, if I remember correctly, all of the names of dragons in Skyrim were just three draconic words put together. Can anyone else confirm that?

Now, if I remember correctly, all of the names of dragons in Skyrim were just three draconic words put together. Can anyone else confirm that?
Most named dragons have their names mean something in their language, but shouts are the things that use 3 dragon words put together, they can be used with one or two but more words = better

Most named dragons have their names mean something in their language, but shouts are the things that use 3 dragon words put together, they can be used with one or two but more words = better
Well, I'll go with three words as part of the name to match the other dragons I know of in Skyrim.

Also, it has been a while since I played Skyrim, so I might end up making a few mistakes.
Anyway, I already kind of have a character for Skyrim, considering that's how I ended up making Izviing.

Name: Iiznahviing.
Gender & Race: Male Dovah.
Role: Pretty much just working to protect his species.
Strengthes & Weaknesses: He's a frost dragon, so he's resistant to frost, but weak to fire.
Personality: Quite aggressive towards humanoid species, but might let them talk first before he decides to kill them. He specifically hates elves more than anything.
Breath Weapon & Shouts: Unrelenting Force, Frost Breath, Become Ethereal. (And if Frost Breath isn't being considered a shout for dragons, then also Marked For Death.)
EDIT: Because of Unrelenting Force no longer being required, Iiznahviing now has Marked For Death, Become Ethereal, and Ice Form.

Last edited:
Are we gonna start?
yup, right now!
Well, I'll go with three words as part of the name to match the other dragons I know of in Skyrim.

Also, it has been a while since I played Skyrim, so I might end up making a few mistakes.
Anyway, I already kind of have a character for Skyrim, considering that's how I ended up making Izviing.

Name: Iiznahviing.
Gender & Race: Male Dovah.
Role: Pretty much just working to protect his species.
Strengthes & Weaknesses: He's a frost dragon, so he's resistant to frost, but weak to fire.
Personality: Quite aggressive towards humanoid species, but might let them talk first before he decides to kill them. He specifically hates elves more than anything.
Breath Weapon & Shouts: Unrelenting Force, Frost Breath, Become Ethereal. (And if Frost Breath isn't being considered a shout for dragons, then also Marked For Death.)
So if he is a frost dragon, why would he have Frost Breath as a shout if normally frost dragons already breath fire?
Accepted anyways tho

Back
Top Bottom