Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

“Probably because most people are afraid of what they’re not used to. It’s a common flaw amongst people. One I was blessed not to have.”

“Not really. I would rather stay pure Argonian. Besides, I just got out of a situation where I was being hunted down by the Thalmor and had to live in hiding for ten years. I’m afraid of being put back into a similar situation if I were to become a werewolf.”

“Well, because I’m a Blade…after they forced the signing of a costly peace treaty that outlawed Blades, the Thalmor started hunting us and slaughtering us by the masses…both of my parents among the many other victims…I would’ve died on the same night, had my mother not casted a spell on me that helped me escape…I ended up being raised by the Blades, and eventually became one…anyway, that’s why they were hunting me…”

“Thankfully, Rakeun helped us defeat them and earn our freedom…I’m more thankful for having met her every day, and not just because of that…”
*He smiles*

“Extremely close. After all, we are getting married. And I wish time could speed up, because I cannot wait to be her husband!”
*Elijah’s smiles widens*

(I gotta go really soon, so I may as well just do something.)
*Something is nearby*
(Why did I bother? I'll never be able to interact with this RP.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom